[Release] Vehicle Service Point (Refuel, Repair, Rearm) [Script]

Axe Cop

Hey guys i have implimented this script to my server but when i go in game there is no option to refuel or repair or add ammo just wondering inf any one could help as i would love this script in my server. Im using Vilayer on Epoch 1.0.4 Napf island and followed the instructions to the letter

thanks in advance

May have found the problem when i downloaded from github (right click save as) it completley changed what was in the sqf files total noob lol

Thant fixed it thanks for this awesome script dude :D

Edited by FrankLopez

everything is showing ok, menus all work fine refuel works just it dont charge anything

please check your RPT log file for errors (client side log file on your computer, not the server: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Crash_Files#ARMA_2_OA)

Axecop can you put up the old ac_function.sqf, I do not plan on upgrading to 1.0.4 for a week or two.

it's still available in the other folder (etc) and you know you can change the version at github to see all deleted files if you really want to :D

here the old version for Epoch 1.0.3.1: https://github.com/vos/dayz/tree/c363bc4b62b4771db05a92596f0f98d64902a541/service_point

@FrankLopez: yeah if you do "save as" it will save the webpage as HTML and not the script I think... :D

I had tried this script on an epoch panthera2 server I thought it was one the greatest scripts out. But know when I tried it on my epoch panthera2 server I do not have access to my locked vehicle get in as driver. I followed the tutorial to the lettre and that happened, Can you illuminate me on this please. Or maybe there is a thread out! thank you in advance.

I had tried this script on an epoch panthera2 server I thought it was one the greatest scripts out. But know when I tried it on my epoch panthera2 server I do not have access to my locked vehicle get in as driver. I followed the tutorial to the lettre and that happened, Can you illuminate me on this please. Or maybe there is a thread out! thank you in advance.

Please do not take attention about the previous message I found the culprit. your script is perfect as is it might interest someone the krixes blood bag script somehow corrupted my files.

Please do not take attention about the previous message I found the culprit. your script is perfect as is it might interest someone the krixes blood bag script somehow corrupted my files.

good you fixed your bug, but blood bag should work fine with my script maybe there is another error in the blood bag script you are using? hard so say.

Hey,

Your Script works perfect on our Chernarus Server. But now we have start a Napf Server and on this Map doesent work the Script. The Script has the same setting as on the other server.

Here the init.sqf settings:

dayz_fuelpumparray = ["FuelPump_DZ","Land_A_FuelStation_Feed","Land_Ind_FuelStation_Feed_EP1","Land_FuelStation_Feed_PMC","FuelStation","Land_ibr_FuelStation_Feed","Land_fuelstation_army","Land_fuelstation","land_fuelstation_w","Land_benzina_schnell","Land_A_FuelStation_Feed"];

dayz_fuelsources = ["Land_Ind_TankSmall","Land_fuel_tank_big","Land_fuel_tank_stairs","Land_fuel_tank_stairs_ep1","Land_wagon_tanker","Land_fuelstation","Land_fuelstation_army","land_fuelstation_w","Land_benzina_schnell","Land_A_FuelStation_Feed"];

//service point
	execVM "service_point\service_point.sqf";

It should work on all maps as it just uses the epoch variables and you don't have to put those in the init.sqf ..

anyway there might be a chance the new maps are not in the official list yet and I've never played Napf so I don't know, you can just add the objects names yourself to my script config, if you know what the fuel station is named on Napf? :D

I don't think how that would help if I join your server? on my server I have admin tools to see object names in game, so you just look at the fuel station (or whatever objects you wanna use as a service point) and add that name to the list and it works! :D

well yeah kinda, my config variable _servicePointClasses is a list ob object names, maybe read the topic or learn basic ArmA scripting first if you wanna modify some code :D

it should look like: 

_servicePointClasses = ["Land_A_FuelStation_Feed", "other object name", "etc"];

the default value "dayz_fuelpumparray" is a reference to the Epoch array define din the variables.sqf :)

did you modify anything? I know some people tried to change the repair costs and made a syntax error. then you can repair for free :D

or with the old version the ac_functions.sqf file was required if you didnt downlod it you could als do it for free... but not with the new version unless you use this script with an older Epoch version than 1.0.4!

Hey bud, do you know if the new ac_functions that were incorporated into 1.0.4 allow for "making change" or will I have to implement that?

well yeah kinda, my config variable _servicePointClasses is a list ob object names, maybe read the topic or learn basic ArmA scripting first if you wanna modify some code :D

it should look like: 

the default value "dayz_fuelpumparray" is a reference to the Epoch array define din the variables.sqf :)

ok i test it but it wont work with the ingame object names... :(

What do you mean with "making change"? I see no reason to change the integrated functions?!

I mean, when you buy an item at the trader it does the math and makes "change" for the player in the form of lesser currency.

Example, a repair costs me 1 10oz gold bar.  If I have  briefcase in my inventory full of bars, will it auto take out 1 bar or do I need to change the code to do this for my own usage.

I mean, when you buy an item at the trader it does the math and makes "change" for the player in the form of lesser currency.

Example, a repair costs me 1 10oz gold bar.  If I have  briefcase in my inventory full of bars, will it auto take out 1 bar or do I need to change the code to do this for my own usage.

nah It doesn't convert anything, sorry bud :D

but that's not that easy to do because my functions are supposed to work with all items not just currency like the traders.

anyway since when do the traders convert currency when you buy something, as far as i know they only do that if you sell something!?

it should look like: 

Hi. Where can I find this for 1.0.3.1 version? Please give me a link. I have server on 1.0.3.1