need compiles.sqf file help

Donal

Question

could someone tell me where i get the lines of code to make up my compiles.sqf folder please so i can start editing the lines of code to add custom scripts thanks all scripts instructions are telling me to "edit this line of code and replace it with this" but need to get the lines of code first to start changing them thanks I'm super new to this coding stuff and willing to learn thanks for your time 

4 answers to this question

Google has failed me this time :( i had a look at that post and it still dont help for example the Walking Dead mod requires you to change code

wild_spawnZombies = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\wild_spawnZombies .sqf ";

to this

wild_spawnZombies = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compile\wild_spawnZombies.sqf";

but i don't have any bits of code in my compiles.sqf file to replace since i only made the file

Edited by Donal

You just create a blank custom compiles.sqf file in your custom/fixes folder then call it from your init.sqf     (call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles)

Put the new code in it.

Do it the way that tut tells you to & you'll be fine.

Edited by Hux