Couple of crashes to desktop over the past 2 days.

DY357LX

Had a couple of CTD's recently, twice I was pressing P to see the player list to see who was connected when it happened.

And once I was logged in as an Admin and attempting to spawn an "Epoch Box" to help a player with some construction.

I can't seem to attach the files to this post as the upload keeps failing so I uploaded them to Google Drive here:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4JBh3J0YRJVTWc5eUpkU0JJNkU/edit?usp=sharing

I opened up the dump in Visual Studio 2010 and the error was reported as:
"The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access." - ArmA 2 AO

I've ran an hour or so of CS:GO with no issues but I'll run some higher end games tonight and make sure it's not my hardware.

I'll also launch Epoch now and see if I can crash whilst looking at the player list again.

Any suggestions are welcome.

i got admin tools in game... but im vilayer customer, and btw other my players got the same problem.

I too, have "Higher Admin" access. I can't remember the name of the Admin Tool off the top of my head but the host is dayz.st.

UPDATED: Anti Cheat is infistar.de

Although another Admin did say to me last night, "<Player Name> has the same crash problem as you. The one where you press P and it crashes."

That player mentioned definately does NOT have Admin access at all.

I'll will contine to post crash logs if needed.

• 3 weeks later...