Sign in to follow this  
ddmankiller

DZAI Overwatch Weapons

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By heiko33
      Downlod        
      https://ln.sync.com/dl/043e1b3c0/wkrywtzv-idjkp722-wzfqg9g6-53b7xfyj

• By JasonTM
      Download the files for DZMS Overpoch 1.0.6.2 Here: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem-Overpoch

This is an update to the DayZ Mission System by Vampire that was updated for DayZ Epoch 1.0.6.1 by ebayShopper: https://github.com/ebayShopper/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem
      This includes adding a few missions from EMS 0.3 by Fuchs:

Updates:
      1. Added a variable in DZMSConfig.sqf to enable the AI to have money in their wallets if ZSC is installed.
      //If you have ZSC installed then you can set this to true to place money in ai wallets. DZMSAICheckWallet = false; 2. Added the Overwatch weapons to the AI and Crate configs.
      3. Expanded the selection of gear and vehicles available to the missions, AI config, and crate spawns.
      4. Created additional crate spawning options.
      5. Changed "UH60Wreck_DZ" to "UH60_ARMY_Wreck_burned_DZ" in minor mission SM4 because of "Cannot create non-ai vehicle UH60Wreck_DZ" error.
      6. Converted the format of a few EMS 0.3 missions and added them to the mission spawning arrays.
      7. There is an issue with the new small ammo boxes and medical crates which is not resolved.

Here is a list of all of the Major and Minor missions with a few notes.

Demo Video

• By Cyrus
      I know of some questions in the forums regarding custom loot crates with available missions systems. I have managed to create a custom loot crate thanks to @DAmNRelentless help, that randomizes items and weapons from user customizable arrays and integrate this with the mission system. This for the time being works for DZAI on Epoch 1.0.6.2. 
      Following is my custom lootcrate.sqf , all the classnames used is from the official epoch 1.0.6.2 github repo with thanks to @salival found >here<
      From here I have added the following script to my custom DZAI spawns found in \z\addons\dayz_server\DZAI\init\world_spawn_configs\custom_spawns\cust_spawns_panthera2.sqf. Obviously you will use the sqf appropriate to your map etc.
      ["staticspawn",10,2,true] call DZAI_spawn_units; if {DZAI_spawn_units && DZAI_despawnWait == true} then { execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\custom\lootcrate.sqf"; }; This method might need some tweaking and someone else might have a more effective way of doing this, but for me this works perfectly. Fully tested with random loot spawns after new AI group spawned.
    • By Cyrus
      Can anyone familiar with DZAI help me with a way to time my custom crates to respawn with DZAI custom static AI. I have the randomized crate spawn at server startup, and essentially will be looted once the base has been cleared from all AI. Currently it will "refill" the crate based on a sleep timer. I would like to have the crate refill once the next round of AI spawns based on these values set:
      DZAI_respawnTimeMin = 300; DZAI_respawnTimeMax = 600; Any help will be appreciated. This is my current loot crate configuration. Thanks for @DAmNRelentless who guided me in creating this script.

• By Grahame
      ARMA3 DayZ Mission System (DZMS)
      This is a purely derivative port of the DayZ Mission System to ARMA3/Epoch. I have added functionality where appropriate (equipping uniforms for example) and stripped and replaced ARMA2 or DayZ/Epoch specific code in this implementation.
      The DayZ Mission System is a very good, lightweight and modular mission system.
      Credits
      There are a lot of people who have contributed to DZMS on A2/DayZ/Epoch. Please check the links below for many of them. Personally they all have my thanks for providing a solid mission system that has been a lot of fun to play in the years I've spent on DayZ/Epoch:
      Download
      Download from GitHub at:
      https://github.com/morgoth0/A3E-DZMS
      Installation Instructions
      If using Vanilla ARMA3/Epoch, and you just want to just try it out simply download and upload the DZMS.pbo in the @EpochHive folder into the @EpochHive/addons folder on your server.
      The source files, including the three config files are located in the DZMS folder on GitHub
      Coming soon
      All the missions included within the latest version of DZMS 1.1 uploaded by @JasonTM will be implemented using CUP Terrains Core for use on maps and servers that support it. A module to support Static weapons at missions More diverse and varied loot tables for custom crates A port of the DZMS Hotspots code for roadblocks and other such interesting things The ability to run multiple major, minor and hotspot missions Better configuration instructions and a mission file design tutorial
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord