Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnyMST

Cannot connect to server via FTP FileZilla

Hi guys,

I'm trying to connect to my server but I get an error:

Error:    Could not connect to server

I am with Vilayer and I am using the FTP IP Address that they provided on the main page

So as my login details I use the following:
FTP Address:195.154.173.91:8821

In FileZilla:
Host: 195.154.173.91

Username: username

Password: password

Port: 8821

Am I doing this right? should the port be after the " : " from my IP address?

5 answers to this question

check your settings to see what port its trying to connect to.

The default port is 21 so you will prob have to change it to your port 8821

ignore me lol. i just read you have your port set at 8821... thats what not enough sleep does to you :|

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By vbawol
      Epoch is set in the year 2035, just two years after a massive world wide extinction. The exact cause is unknown and the only people left are clones with no memory of the past. Documents found in the world tell a us that before the mass extinction event, The largest technology corporation had made great breakthroughs. This technology changed the world in many ways and is thought to be the cause of the extinction. Those that remain are left with remnants of a once technological society. Try to survive, build, or explore your way through the harsh dynamic environment.
      Features
      Powerful persistence framework for Arma 3 with native Windows and Linux dedicated server support. Fully configurable script based security checks. Base Building re-envisioned for Arma 3 PhysX. Persistent secure and insecure storage devices. Upgradeable locking doors. Barter based economy and trading systems backed by a single digital crypto currency ¤ called "Krypto". Hostile Environment with several different types of antagonists, Air and Water temperature extremes, and Earthquakes. Explore & Loot: Wrecked ships, Abandoned vehicles and buildings. Perform document delivery missions. and much more! Sources
      https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch
      License
      Arma Public License Share Alike (APL-SA)
      Credits
      https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/master/CREDITS.md

• By kty9906
      I useing DZMS/WAI Mission System.
      If i changeing cloth i cannot control character my self  it's look like ai and can dupe all gear items.
      how can i block this dupe?
    • By lxelement
      Hey everyone,

I'm interested in creating an Australian server and I'm looking for people to help me compile scripts and create a more immersive environment. I wanted to make a server myself because all the current ones involve flying jets and attack helicopters around, and that kind of defeats the purpose of the game.  I'll be making it more about survival with higher zombie amounts (without jeopardising fps) and lower tier weapons/vehicles. All expenses for the server will be covered by me and I'm treating this as a project and hobby as uni has finished for the year. If you're interested in being a part of this project then comment/message me.
    • By uniflare
      Sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/skbtforarma/

[RELEASE] Arma 2/3 Server Keepalive Batch Tool 1.2.2
      I wrote this for our old A2 Epoch server in hopes of making a very simple and light-weight easy to use keepalive/restarter, it was very useful, thought I'd share with the public. This tool has developed on these forums considerably and now has many many more features that make administering and controlling your server much easier.

Keepalive Status Window

Keepalive GUI

Keepalive GUI Configuration Properties

Feature Archive:

-Gui-
      ADDED IN 1.2.2: Higher core support for setting affinities (up to 100 cores O.O)
      ADDED IN 1.2.2: New status icons in config window for batch/server status
      ADDED IN 1.2.2: Added a new control bar in config window, to control keepalive/server

-Core-
      ADDED IN 1.2.2: Added an exit batch check and new file to set this flag externally to close the keepalive.
      Auto start Database/Arma server and BEC if any one of them fails Logs events in real-time with a console display Easy configuration for any arma server (arma/arma 2/arma 3) Ability to Auto restart using BEC Scheduler (check readme for details) Ability to manually restart from an external program (eg, Web Service on same machine) Keepalive for the Keepalive (if batch crashes or something, it will keep running regardless) Auto log file rotation *added in 0.8.0 Auto Database Backup *added in 0.8.0 Ability to use 7zip to archive logs and/or database file *added in 0.8.0 Keep Arma Server Monitor active (Optional) (addon for arma 2/3) *added in 0.8.0 Keep Teamspeak Server Active (Optional) *added in 0.8.0 Database Interval, Minutes between DB Backups *added in 0.9.0 Ability to keep ASM server monitor alive. *added in 0.9.0 Ability to keep Teamspeak server alive. *added in 0.9.0 Log backup and db backup locations configurable *added in 0.9.0 Lets arma close nicely using #shutdown on automatic restarts (BEC Scheduler required) *added in 0.9.0 Manual Action Timeout configurable. (How long will it take you to upload new pbos?) *added in 0.9.0 Configuration settings for ASM logging capabilities. Check batch settings. *fixed in 0.9.1 Ability to configure another process to keep alive (such as a HC client or another server using a renamed exe file). *NEW IN 0.9.2 Project on Sourceforge and GitHub. *NEW IN 0.9.4 Crash Detection! Will force close any crashed processes! *NEW IN 0.9.4 Affinity and Priority settings! *NEW IN 0.9.4 Sleek GUI for managing and installing SKBT for multiple server on the same machine/network!*ADDED IN 1.0.0 Keepalive instance shortcuts to start menu and desktop. ADDED IN 1.0.1 Usage of parenthesis and spaces in path names fully! ADDED IN 1.0.3 Allow bec_flag_dsc parameter, (fix BEC auto closing due to no update signal). ADDED IN 1.0.3 Ability to change log detail level. Added in 1.1.0 Can forcefully delay between ONLY restart events 3 batch files in custom folder to aid in hooking code before certain events, more info inside those files (Check readme or more info) Tooltips to all configuration options Custom process tab! Keep any process you wish alive with your server (up to 100 extra processes!). ADDED IN 1.2.0 Heartbeat for external programs to know if the Keepalive is active. ADDED IN 1.2.0
        Downloads:
      NOTE*: Please use the sourceforge/Github repositories to download.

[LATEST RELEASE]
      DOWNLOAD 1.2.2 - GUI Installer
      tinyupload.com

DOWNLOAD 1.2.2 - No Gui (Manual Install)
      tinyupload.com

Mirrors on SourceForge / GitHub
      Development Snapshots available as standard.

[OLDER RELEASES]
      For older releases please use the github/sourceforce release lists.

*Latest Release:
      Please be advised the download links in this post are not the latest. SKBT was updated after the latest official release but do not fear! You do not need to build it!
      To download the latest binary of SKBT click here (sourceforge/skbtforarma/Master/Bin/Release/skbtInstaller_win32.exe)
      Check the commit logs on SF/GH for updates and changes.

edit-
      Updated to 1.2.2.1 (Only on repo)
    • By Jax1
      CCG IS BACK(KIND OF)
      SERVER IP
       ---138.128.118.53:2302---
      Search 138.128.118.53 into DayZ Lancher or CCG Reborn

Introduction

So we have decided to bring CCG back to life, this time with an improved host, improved admins. We're back better then ever under a new host. The server is hosted in Florida and DOES NOT have a ping restriction meaning everyone from anywhere can join. The server has officially launched today, although there is a few players already.

Insentives
      •When you join, if you bring a buddy you will be rewarded in game.
      •You will get a huge headstart before everyone starts flooding back in.
      •We are looking for more staff, so being one of the first players will give you a huge advantage over others.
      •You get to play on the most successful DayZ Overpoch server of all time.

Make DayZ Great Again
      Sick of all this militrilized bullshit, wish there was a good server without fucking tanks. Welcome back CCG, the perfect DayZ server.

WE ARE NOT CCG
      We are not CCG and i do admit we are using the name to gain more traction but ccg isnt in the name, its in the atmosphere, we will try to recreate CCG to the fullest. I have been playing on ccg every day since early 2015, it was devastating when ccg closed down a2 servers and we would really like to recreate the feeling of playing on CCG

• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member