Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnyMST

Cannot connect to server via FTP FileZilla

Hi guys,

I'm trying to connect to my server but I get an error:

Error:    Could not connect to server

I am with Vilayer and I am using the FTP IP Address that they provided on the main page

So as my login details I use the following:
FTP Address:195.154.173.91:8821

In FileZilla:
Host: 195.154.173.91

Username: username

Password: password

Port: 8821

Am I doing this right? should the port be after the " : " from my IP address?

5 answers to this question

check your settings to see what port its trying to connect to.

The default port is 21 so you will prob have to change it to your port 8821

ignore me lol. i just read you have your port set at 8821... thats what not enough sleep does to you :|

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Bricktop
      Here's the info but basically it has the required mods to enjoy the game and a few others that were requested by players. 
      The server is still new (about 1 month) and the population is between 15 and 25 depending on the time of day. 
      I do not use admin - I do it all myself - This eliminates "Admin Abuse" 100%
      I'm on the server 12+ hours a day to answer questions or offer help if needed.
      The server is prepaid for the next three months and sponsored on Dayz Launcher.  
      Server Location is in the USA and normal ping is around 60
      Hello, I love playing the epoch mod for arma 2 but I have one problem. FPS! I have no problem playing any other games with no fps problem. Though when I play games like arma 2 or arma 3 My fps ranges from 10-30 on all low settings. I have talked to server owners ect about the problem and they tell me my cpu is not strong enough to run it. Though I have a 3.90 ghz cpu. I have tried everything from GPU acceleration to 1, lowered render in game and lowered quality but still bad fps. I have heard the engine is not quite optimized. After the dayz standalone update I can run it on max setting no problem, I have been told to get an intel cpu but I dont want to spend a fortune on something so stupid and pointless. Thanks so much - Wolfy

Motherboard:
      MSI 970 
      Ram:
      16 GB Hyper X ddr3
      Cpu:
      AMD Fx 4130 Quad core 3.90 ghz
      HDD:
      3TB "Not sure brand ebay got the hook up :D"
      GPU:
      750 Ti MSI 2gb
      GPU2: 
      750 Ti Asus 2gb
      Fans:
      4 Be Quite Fans "With A positive air flow:
      PSU:
      750w 
    • By EthosEvolved
      Hello all, I'm totally new to ArmA games and the DayZ Mods.  I played DayZ for a while and loved it but was dissapointed that it was so limited and wasnt getting enough attention in the form of fixes update etc.. I found Frankieonpc youtube videos and really want to play this. 
      Do I just need to buy Arma3 or do i need to buy the other Arma content as well?
    • By Jamrock
      SOLVED : Problem was debug monitor
    • By PBLClan
      Hello there! We'd like to introduce you to Crimson Flood! Crimson Flood was once known for fantastic Mods and a great community player base back in the day. We are back with more Mods and a fantastic Staff waiting to assist you! At the moment our Overpoch server has only been live for about a few weeks now.
      We are working on getting back the player-base we once had. Our long-term goal is to insure that while you're playing on our server, all of your needs are met at the same time. So, what are you waiting for? Join the FUN!
      SERVER IP: 198.154.118.37:3802
      TeamSpeak 3 IP: pbl.clandns.com
      We are regularly updating our Overpoch server to insure extreme amounts of fun!

Current Mod list:
      Advanced Traiding System Self Bloodbag Spawn Selection Class Selection Turn off Grass/Environment sounds (Easily Accessible by pressing I) Utilize Ear Plugs (Easily Accessible by pressing U) Set View distance (Easily accessible by right-clicking your Range Finder) Group System (Easily accessible by right-clicking your radio) Single currency coin system Banking System Safezones in traders Custom AI missions and behaviors. (No more easy AI) Vehicle Repair/Refuel from Gas stations Abandoned Safes that reset to 0000 Snapbuild with custom vectors Paint Vehicles  There are some heavy military vehicles for your heavy duty missions :) More coming!  
      Our Staff works around the clock to insure our server stays how we intend it to for our players. Just so you're aware, Briefcases are worth $108,000 coins. Come and give us a try as I'm sure you'll all love to stay and play!

-PBL Clan

Feel free to register on our website at http://PBLClan.com
      We are recruiting ;)
  • Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics