Damage control. SKIN bug

Terrien

This post is for way in the future, Beta or higher. This is not something that requires imminent implemention.

Also this may not be adjustable on the modders end.
I know nothing of coding or what requirements it is to change this. I am just posting to see if it can be done.

Lower the "Weapon Sway" From damage
Make it scale better with the damage.

I do not know IF you can fix this but if you can ill post my suggestion

"Suggestion"

0.01 - 0.2 damage 0.2mm sway

0.21 - 0.4 damage 0.5mm sway

0.41 - 0.7 damage "Current sway" The sway we have today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Drug / pain killer"
As a sniper the sway will be really hard to handle the longer the distance.
In future patches could we add the pain killer effect "But limited effect" as in Arma 2 its permanent until you recive damage again.

A small duration.

like 10 minute drug duration where you return to normal "Your normal values" afterwards?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arma 3 Bug probly.

Sometimes when you pick up someones cloths, your cloths bug when it gets swapped to the body of your target.

If you kill someone  you can take their gear. Sometimes the SKIN bug and dupes it self. It will then "steal" or "share" contents with its original skin. Make it possible for people to steal your stuff.

Did this by accident when i took some guys cloth after i killed him, and the guy i played with took mine.. We then saw we both had the same cloth. I emptied mine into my backpack and he lost all his stuff.

I still had it all in my backpack after restart. Possible steal glitch. that can be abused if a person is smart. :D
Only works until restart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arma 3 Bug probly.

6 out of 10 times i pick up a sniper scope or a scope with high zoom range (Sniper scope) also sometimes i pick up close range scopes aswell.
I sometimes use the "auto pickup" where you just press "Pick up -Item- " instead of opening the "ingame inventory then click it over" The scope tends to magicly just remove it self from existance.

This seems to be a Arma 3 bug, as this happens to me on Battle Royale aswell.
Just mentioning it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zappers (bom bom) maybe not a bug but intended still posting it*

Zappers wont go up the staircase of military towers (The talest ones) or steep stairs with the same angle as the military towers. I have been able to avoid zappers that way and even made them blow them selves up without doing damage on me. Possible you can look into this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestion

Health regeneration

- with food over 3000 and drink over 2400 you should regenerate or lower damage down by 0.00030 damage per 45 seconds. Maximum your damage can go down with food and drink is to 0.1 damage.

Time regeneration - To lower damage down from 0.X would be 0.0030 per hour you are alive. (full 60 mins)

Ingame time ofc dependant on food and drink above 2100.