My friend blakord has been banned on a stream of always_ontour by asking a key

borjanews

Blakord my friend has a youtube channel 7000 subs and got into the stream that always wants to give discover the game and had to be some misunderstanding because he said he wanted a key and told her to alwais the streamers and gave youtubers to what my friend said the youtuber and was always told it would be for another day and my friend said already that would happen but not always ban misunderstanding was because my friend without a word. 
I am Spanish and my friend and also I'm promoting with 300 subs my friend has 7000 and ban the truth is that it confuses me. 
Now the followers of my friend think that you are racist, but because I was not asking you to meet me and tell me something for this to be resolved as soon as possible to make a mod of this Spanish community. 
thank you.

pd: if something sounds good is because of google translate.

Hi, i´m that youtuber, the ban has not been a mistake, I was treated like a shit, the streamer has been cube_noob, the error is that I thought that cube_noob had something to do with the staff of EPOCH, now I have discovered that no, that was my mistake, I uploaded a video harshly criticizing what has happened, the video is already hidden, and tomorrow I'll post another video explaining what happened and apologizing for my error, but the EPOCH STAFF, must have more careful in selecting the streamers for these events, the no respect of cube_noob was evident and strong, just for ask about the chance of get some priority key as youtuber for promote the game for spanish gamers

Thanks and sorry

I have watched Cube_Noob stream a few times and I have to say I have not seen any type of dis-respect from him, even to the point where we stream bombed him from Axles stream on Sunday night and he was able to laugh about it!

It sounds like this is either a simple misunderstanding or you were excessively begging for a key, I am also not quite sure why you would think he was a dev, there is nothing on his stream page that would suggest he is.

Read the rules for key giveouts.

Most people who are giving out keys are making sure it is RANDOM to avoid looking like they might be favoring anyone and to be certain it doesn't look like they might be breaking the rule. Asking for a key is basically a bad thing. Don't do it. End of story. 

He was disrespectful with me, I just was looking for info about get a key as youtuber and he ban me without reason, Ok was my error, somebody tell me the stream URL and I believed was a official stream of EPOCH Dev, and I request a key or info for this, now I know he is not a Dev, I think he was a dev because someone tell me what I have to do for activate a key and send me that URL for ask, I asume this, I was not expecting see any trademark about EPOCH, I know is not a enterprise, they are normal people making this project for all survival fans

Blakord - Hi, are you giving keys to youtubers for help to promote the mod or the only way for get keys are with keys you drop in the streams and some luck?

Cube - Streamers are being priority given on the keys because EPOCH grew up on Twich

Blakord - Nice, well Im youtuber and streamer, I have spanish channel, if you want promote your mod for spaniard gamers, I want to play EPOCH :)

Blakord - What I have to do for get that priority key?

Cube - Stop by tomorrow for chance to get more keys guys!!!

<Here a sub of my channel regard me and I regard him back>

Blakord - See? including here the people know me :)

Cube - Nope, sorry doesnt work like that like that

Blakord - Hmm when you said "youtubers have priority keys" I think this work like that

Blakord - Ok I will come tomorrow for chance to get random drop key with some luck   :(

Cube - I dont like your attitude to be honest, t dont come here demanding keys

Cube - Bye

Cube - 1st ban off stream >.>

Blakord - Im not demanding, Im requesting

<here I get baned and all my messages was deleted>

Ok was my fault about think he was a staff member, but this don't excuse him, I just was looking for info, I never demand, troll, insult or nothing, maybe HE also was confused about me, but people with fast finger for click ban buttom is unfair, and I get that like disrespectful

I just post this because you think I was excessively begging for a key, I know what feel with people requesting awards, I was Wargaming contribuitor and I did many official streams of "World of Tanks" with big awards in gold and premium tanks, and I never ban anybody for some like this, to live up to my responsibility I had to be patient

I will not comment any more about this, sorry all, I really hate this fights