Traders Not Working 1.0.2.2

rbell2473

Question

13 answers to this question

on 1.0.2.2 and 1.0.2.3 on vilayer the bandit trader, building trader in city bash and in stary the Black Market Vendor doesn't work (no menu access)...

on 1.0.2.2 and 1.0.2.3 on vilayer the bandit trader, building trader in city bash and in stary the Black Market Vendor doesn't work (no menu access)...

do you have DZAI installed?, as thats causing an issue for me with every trader that carries a gun, have no menus for them, any unarmed traders still work fine

is a shame as the new cherno update has most of the traders armed :(

I am having the same issue with lazyink Mission System,the trader with weapons menu doesnt display. I found that if you to right click your mouse as to look though your gun's sights the menu appears. Is there a workaround for this?

Just noticed this myself. Thought there was server lag initially, but all other vendors were very responsive and working fine.

well i have this strange problem too, i can access trader menu on armed traders only after i righclick them. Other traders working fine

After some searching and trying  i try to change skin of black market trader  (GUE_Woodlander2) to some unarmed skin (FR_Light) in mission.sqf and server_traders.sqf and he now works without rightclicking....

I can confirm that I am having the same issue as vy3si, and right clicking to aim at anytime anywhere, not even at the trader allows the menu to come up. However changing the skin as mentioned didn't work for me. I have just setup the Mission AI, so are currently working on why this happens. Just thought I would bump the topic in the mean time.