Thug

[SOLVED] Traders have no weapons

Question

[SOLVED]

First, why take the weapons from traders? 

Second, If possible how do I go about adding them back. 

I am looking through dayz_code and not finding anything. I know I may have looked over the part that covers this. Just need a little help.

Reason to put them back is, my panthera map is going to be 100% militarized. AI everywhere and all traders will be military personnel. 

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, salival said:

Possibly one of these lines

I commented out Line #6 and it worked. All traders that are suppose to have a weapon, has one. Thanks again

//removeAllWeapons _trader;

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Brian Soanes
      To unlock vehicles left in your traders over a server restart, open your epoch_server.pbo

In epoch_server\compile\epoch_vehicle\EPOCH_load_vehicles.sqf
      Find
      if (_allowDamage) then { Just above that, add this
      A3E_SafeZonePosArray = [ [[18451.9,14278.1,0]], //Altis East trader [[13333.5,14494.3,0]], //Altis Central trader [[6192.46,16834,0]] //Altis West trader ]; { if (_vehicle distance (_x select 0) < 200) then { _vehicle lock false; diag_log format["Vehicle %1 left in trader unlocked @ %2", _class, mapGridPosition _vehicle]; }; } forEach A3E_SafeZonePosArray; Pack pbo and you're good to go
    • By calinova22
      How would I go about adding custom vehicles to my server? I want to have an F35B with no weapons. I know how to remove the weapons, just cant find the file for the jet itself to edit.
    • By Honey Bee
      hi, 
      hat  jemand das problem dass die textur der m200 nicht geladen werden kann? Wundert mich eigendlich nicht hab die datei dazu nicht mal aber wo bekomm ich die her? und warum gibts da ne neue is doch eh die LRR oder nicht?

Hi,
      someone has the problem that the texture of m200 can not be loaded? Does not surprise me , I did not have the file but where do I get it? and why is there a new anyway is the LRR or not?

• By Thug
      In the file server_spawnTraders.sqf
      private "_trader"; { _trader = createAgent [_x select 0,_x select 1,[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"]; {_trader removeMagazine _x;} count magazines _trader; removeAllItems _trader; // removeAllWeapons _trader;//this is commented out so traders have weapons removeBackpack _trader; _trader switchMove ""; _trader setDir (_x select 2); _trader setVehicleInit "this disableAI 'ANIM'; this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; this disableAI 'FSM'; this disableAI 'MOVE'; this disableAI 'TARGET'; this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; this forceSpeed 0; this allowDamage false;"; _trader setUnitAbility 0.6; _trader disableAI "ANIM"; _trader disableAI "AUTOTARGET"; _trader disableAI "FSM"; _trader disableAI "MOVE"; _trader disableAI "TARGET"; _trader setBehaviour "CARELESS"; _trader forceSpeed 0; _trader allowDamage false; _trader enableSimulation false; } count _this; processInitCommands; What would I have to do to get the Traders to move like they did in v1.0.5.1
      I have tried but can not get it to work.
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord