IM LOOKING FOR A GUY I CAN HIRE THAT IS GOOD AT CODING AND SCRIPTING

jonse

Question

13 answers to this question

Not that I want to be an ass but I'm pretty sure the last 2 topics you made for the exact same purpose conveyed the fact that you're looking for a coder. Making a third post in capitals with bold font isn't gonna suddenly convince anyone to do it. Have some patience and don't spam the section.

jeah okay dont mention what scripts you want etc.... nevermind you wont find help like this, and caps lock in forum title isnt really nice too...

im looking for a guy that can script and coding. i will pay him with co-owner on my server forever

hey i can help you set up a server join up at www.bitcoingamerz.com and message TECH_SUPPORT thats me, can talk about what you would like done.

check out this server GrumpyWorld i set up 208.115.238.68:2302 running 32 mods/addons DZAI-DZMS-WAI-Arrest-Recruit Ai-Harvest hemp-Random hemp farms GEM HEMP GOLD SAFE TRADERS so much more server runs perfect latest inifSTAR antihax.

hey i can help you set up a server join up at www.bitcoingamerz.com and message TECH_SUPPORT thats me, can talk about what you would like done.

check out this server GrumpyWorld i set up 208.115.238.68:2302 running 32 mods/addons DZAI-DZMS-WAI-Arrest-Recruit Ai-Harvest hemp-Random hemp farms GEM HEMP GOLD SAFE TRADERS so much more server runs perfect latest inifSTAR antihax.

If I ask you to set up a server, is infistar included?