All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. [Release] Garage Door Opener

thanks did go through the code but missed that value at the end
  3. The roaming ai in the vehicle's do not engage players, and using infistar so marker it does show the vehicle's up as friendly vehicle's. Are they set to the wrong side maybe? What do other server owners use for roaming ai instead of this. Thanks
  4. Script for broadcasting server messages?

Thanks so much, will try and get on this asap
  5. Yesterday
  6. ArmaA3 Epoch Server

Pretty simple if you know how to install a vanilla arma server. Download latest 1.0 server files from here: https://api.github.com/repos/EpochModTeam/Epoch/zipball/1.0.0.1077 Extract it and copy all contents from Server Install Pack to your Arma Server Folder. You will also need to download the Epoch Client files and add them in that folder aswell. Copy the key from @Epoch/keys folder to the arma server keys folder. Once you have all those files in there create a shortcut of arma3server.exe on ur desktop or a bat file in the server fiolder and add there the needed startup parameters. An example should be in install.txt from Server Install Pack Mainly you need to add the mods and config locations. Heres my startup line for example for an Arma Server located in C:\ArmaServer: "C:\ArmaServer\arma3server.exe" -par=startup.txt -config=C:\ArmaServer\sc\server.cfg -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=C:\ArmaServer\sc\basic.cfg -name=SC Thats all i have in a serverstart.bat that i created myself which i call when i restart my server (using restart on crash tool) If you want to do it my way you need to create a startup.txt in that folder too with the remaining startup lines. For a simple vanilla epoch server you would need to add these 2 lines: -mod="@Epoch" -servermod="@epochhive" Note that @epochhive shouldnt be renamed since it reads configs from exact that foldername! When you have this done you need to set your battleye and redis ports and passwords. Open @epochhive/epochserver.ini and change ports and passwords to your likings. 127.0.0.1 is your localhost ip and should be fine no changes in that needed usually. You will also need to change these in your DB folder. Open redis.conf in there and add exactly same port and password in there as you set for redis before in epochserver.ini Your battleye rcon password n port must also be set in beseever_active.cfg in sc/battleye folder. Add these 2 lines RConPassword yourpasswordhere RConPort yourbattleyeport Again needs to be exactly the same as set for battleye in epochserver.ini You might also need to open these ports like you did for the vanilla arma server to have root access via rcon tools or redis desktop manager from your home pc. After that open server.cfg and change the name how you want the server to be named and the mission template in there to epoch.Altis.pbo if its not set as that. Chernarus for example would need other mods to run it. This should be all you need to run a vanilla epoch server on altis map. To start open DB folder and run start-redis.cmd. If it runs without issues open the shortcut of arma3server.exe with your parameters or the serverstart.bat and it should start the server Maybe i missed something let me know how it worked out
  7. ArmaA3 Epoch Server

hi everyone!! i already tried to set up a server but with some problems.. maybe i missed a step what do i need to running epoch server on arma3 exactly??
  8. Script for broadcasting server messages?

there you go
  9. If you use infiSTAR you will need to change these lines in its config to suit your needs: /* ViewDistance Value */ _VDV = xxx; /* ObjectViewDistance */ _VOV = yyy;
  10. [Epoch] Kamenka cave mine

yes have these files still :) mine_grotte.sqf box_la_grotte.sqf hf
  11. Not starting up correctly

you can download the redists here, you need the x86 versions, but the x64 versions are also included just because. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--qssYya00oQUU4a1k1dzlHMTQ/view?usp=sharing
  12. Not starting up correctly

I often saw this issue when checking people's server installation. What Iwbuk said is mostly the case. Most people forget to restart their machine when they installed the c++ packages and I experienced that you will have database connection issues when you didn't perform a restart.
  13. editing trader cities

thank you there was two errors the " ["SKODAWreck",[6304.9468,7807.4624,3.0517578e-005]," that you mentioned and " ["HeliHEmpty",[6293,7806.44,0],359.994],359.994]," on line 72 had two DIR , i went over this file countless times with my text editor and found no errors only when i looked manually i found them , lesson learned for me thanks
  14. editing trader cities

["SKODAWreck",[6304.9468,7807.4624,3.0517578e-005], at 10th line don't have the direction setting. this may be ["SKODAWreck",[6304.9468,7807.4624,3.0517578e-005],0],
  15. editing trader cities

here is the original file and here is my edited file also here is what my RPT shows about this just now
  16. editing trader cities

Check whether all line has ; because the rpt says "Error Missing ;". And, check the number of [ and ], they must be the same, I can see too many ] on your sqf here: [11449.3,11348.9,9.15527e-005],133.16]]],true,false,true] (If you can't find error, please upload your sqf in spoiler)
  17. editing trader cities

i am getting this error in my RPT 12:19:58 Error in expression <[11449.3,11348.9,9.15527e-005],133.16] ]],true,false,true] call fnc_spawnObjects> 12:19:58 Error position: <],true,false,true] call fnc_spawnObjects> 12:19:58 Error Missing ; 12:19:58 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus11.sqf, line 211 the objects aren't loading in
  18. Not starting up correctly

What @lwbuk said. Or your database user doesnt have access to the database.
  19. editing trader cities

il give this a try later on thanks again, I'm using your ZSC is there a way disable wallet check for players but not ai as ai is good money source but my brother dupes his coins from his body I also can't figure out how to reset his money as Heidi SQL doesn't save my edits with coins and he is a billionaire just now
  20. editing trader cities

trader agents are in your dayz_server.pbo as referenced here: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/Server Files/MPMissions/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/init.sqf#L112 https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_server/traders/chernarus11.sqf If you add a trader, you will also need to add the categories to your server_traders file this is referenced here: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/Server Files/MPMissions/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/init.sqf#L100 This file points to an included file: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/Server Files/MPMissions/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/server_traders.sqf which you would also copy to your mission file as you did the trader city objects file I helped you with first of all: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/system/mission/server_traders/chernarus11.sqf Worth noting, my version of ZSC (coins https://github.com/oiad/ZSC) moves the trader files to your mission folder anyway
  21. editing trader cities

thank you that worked for me, another trader related question I tried to add a custom trader but he didn't show up, I don't think the tutorials I can find are for the latest epoch, by any chance can you point me in the direction of one please
  22. editing trader cities

You got the right file to edit/modify, but you should never modify the dayz_code pbo directly, doing so would mean you would need to run your server with verifySignatures in your config.cfg off which is NOT good. You need to move that file to your mission file (i.e place it in a folder called dayz_code\system\mission in your mission file) and modify it how you like Then you need to modify your init.sqf and change the directory for how you reference that file: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/Server Files/MPMissions/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/init.sqf#L101 Change it to: call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus11.sqf"; //Add trader city objects locally on every machine early obviously if you put that file elsewhere in your mission folder you should change that directory.
  23. [Release] Garage Door Opener

find this line in your fn_selfActions.sqf: _doors = nearestObjects [DZE_myVehicle, ["CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ","Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoorLocked"], 30]; Change the 30 to whatever distance you like, bare in mind the higher you make it the laggier it could be. I would maybe set it to 60 instead.
  24. Statusbar thingy - For A2?

Aah, neat. Thanks for the link guys! :)
  25. PSA About Infistar

That's simply not true.... I have been a user for 4 years and frequently get free updates for it...
  26. Not starting up correctly

Sounds like you haven’t installed all of the visual c++ packages. You need from 2010 onwards to the latest one in my experience.
  1. Load more activity