All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. [WIP] Scrapper [UPDATED]

What exactly are the ids for those? I did a search on the epoch git and found no electronics...? Was attempting to begin doing this. EDIT: NVM found them, doing a search for electronics on the epoch git didnt turn then up. crafting.hpp
  3. Today
  4. Yesterday
  5. battleye not updating

Failed to receive from BE Master (1) Failed to receive from BE Master (2) BattlEye Server: Update attempt failed DW i fixed it just delete your BEserver.dll then start server
  6. getTreesAndTrash.sqf

Hi all, So been playing around on Isla Abramia adding trash-bags , crates and whatnot export to sqf and run from server-side addon. I have run and selected the required items using getTreesAndTrash.sqf and added what was not there in the epoch.abramia\epoch_config\Configs\CfgEpochClient\WorldInteractions.hpp So why when I loot a trash pile nothing happens, thou the blue barrel's(water) does work. (the only one) What am I missing...could there be server-side function to this as well... cheers natoed
  7. building_spawnZombies for epoch 1.0.6.1 Otherwise everything else in this tutorial works fine, cheers
  8. Join our new Dayz Epoch server. Random NPCs walking/driving/flying around the map, Extreme Ai missions, Ai paratroopers, custom outsposts. Bank,traders, high loot, no Tanks/apache, Random events such as admin hunt(great rewards), deployable bikes,Self-bloodbag, Group management, take clothes 89.163.144.141:2400 : Scandinavian Epoch [Random NPCs][Outposts]
  9. [WIP] Scrapper [UPDATED]

Hey @juandayz. Im actually creating the lists to be dynamic and base the potential scrap off of the current vehicles available parts and compare it to the damage of those parts to roll the chances you will get the part back. Im mid write of that code and for the most part it is working as id hope. So all that bloated code i wrote will be unnecessary real soon. Thanks for the question and input m8! You have always been helpful and its much appreciated!
  10. [WIP] Scrapper [UPDATED]

@ViktorReznov hey mate just a doubt.. scuse me cuz maybe cannot understand your code.. but do you belive if is possible use one sigle file for all of this? for example in this line of scraptastic.sqf if (_vehClass in VRapvs) then { _chance = random 100; if (_chance >= 40) then { [_vehClass] ExecVM "scripts\scrapper\GlobalScrap.sqf"; call _fn_del_vehicle; systemChat("Successfully scrapped vehicle, usable parts are in that crate!"); } else { call _fn_dmg_veh; systemChat("Be careful! You just damaged your vehicle!"); }; }; can you replace it by something like: then create a new sqf.. GlobalScrap.sqf
  11. Epoch DayZ & Survival Question

Hello, I was curious if the Epoch DayZ http://epochmod.com/a2dayzepoch.php and the Epoch Survival https://epochmod.com/forum/projects/ can be mixed or used together on one server? Again, I'm new to Epoch so I'm just curious. The current one I have activated is Epoch Survival and I'm just not finding hardly any loot. I ran through 3 towns, looking for loot, and I barely found a helmet, a scope, and a pumpkin to eat, and then I died. So the loot seems super low. We're mainly looking to provide our server with a survival base building WITH zombies, and a good amount of loot. Also, if I use either Epoch DayZ or Survival, am I able to add other mods out there for like more vehicles, weapons, etc? Thanks in advance.
  12. [Release] Epoch Admin Tools V1.10.0

I actually stopped working on these tools because I found that Ebay's testkit was a better option for basic admin tools. I just customize his tools. The install is easier as well. Here is the download. https://github.com/ebayShopper/TestKit
  13. The server is live, refined and wiped! Come on and claim your starter booster! Be sure to come online and we will have some events! Check out our features: XP system which can be used to buy upgrades and items from any Banker NPC Quick use menu (F1) (view distance, toggle grass and so on) Global banking system Roaming Trader that sells exotic items Semi-Mil Starter Builder Kit and Coins Regular Events Active and experienced Staff team + Scripter Changelog: Virtual Garage added (for now it uses your Plot Pole, but this will be changed in the very near future so we advise you to currently not use this) Multiple script errors fixed Spawn system overhauled Multiple quality-of-life changes such as right click actions on vehicle keys Plus a lot more to come such as new spawn classes, new XP rewards and more You can find us at: Server IP: 5.135.180.64:27315 Forums: www.gzdayz.enjin.com TS: TS.groundzerogaming.co.uk Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gzgop/ Owner: DanielV Scripter: Destro Admins: Hugo, Rapture and Hells Bells
  14. [Release] Epoch Admin Tools V1.10.0

Hi JasonTM; I'm trying to add admin tools but the menu doesnt show up. (epoch 1.0.6.1) I'm on gtx and cannot upload dll stuff. Is it the problem? Anyway to get the tools working?
  15. np @Grahame Your category's look like much better way to tailor out the loots.
  16. [Release] Heli Guard on DDOS

this work version for 1.0.6.x
  17. Last week
  18. Override exploit?

Thx for pointing that out.
  19. Override exploit?

PreprocessFile is not meant to be used with binary files. It could show a difference for any number of reasons, like a non standard game directory, OS, permissions, etc. It is most likely a false positive. Cheaters would gain little or nothing from changing sound or image files in the mission anyway.
  20. Override exploit?

@ebayShopper I saw that in the rest of the restriction. Some error code of black boxes and letters. But when it does not work, why get only that player a kick? Does that mean he wants to override the cough.ogg file?
  21. Override exploit?

The current mission check in dayz_server does not work for binary files, so you should not add things like pictures and sound files to your list.
  22. Battleye Fitlers

I'm guessing you are using infistars filters. You will be getting kicked for _box on line 9. 5 "_box" !="{show_loot_infiSTAR = !show_loot_infiSTAR;};\n};\nif(isNil \"show_boxes_infiSTAR\")then{show_boxes_infiSTAR = false;};\nfnc_BoxS = {\n"
  23. Override exploit?

Yes, it would have to be: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/fc23bc73b2313cc0ee52c0fba0157859511c7f8c/SQF/dayz_server/init/mission_check.sqf#L43
  24. wai static

nvm. Answer was facing at me facepalming itself :)
  25. Battleye Fitlers

Hi dude, it is important that you try to understand how Battleye filters work. Read this thread to get a better understanding for this: http://opendayz.net/threads/a-guide-to-battleye-filters.21066/ Script Restriction #7 means not line 7 it is in 99% two lines above, so it should be line 9. Look at the keyword in line 9. The keyword is the reason why you got kicked because you have not added an exception for the kick.
  26. [WIP] Scrapper [UPDATED]

Update: generation of parts is based on damage to existing parts and dependent on parts available. This function is in progress and nearly complete
  27. And for those wondering why we like lootspawner so much, a lot of it is about tailoring loot for the type of building, something that is problematic with vanilla Epoch loot containers. For example, on my Origins server (just a name, it's an Epoch server not using the Origins mod), these are the building types (note that on this server I reversed the checking of types of loot so that the magazines category's percentage is first to reduce further the number of weapons spawned): spawnClassChance_list = [ [0, 15, 3, 15, 10, 5, -1], // Residential (village) [1, 15, 3, 15, 10, 5, -1], // Residential (urban) [2, 15, 5, 10, 5, 5, -1], // Hi-Value Military [3, 15, 5, 10, 5, 5, -1], // Lo-Value Military [4, 15, 3, 10, 5, 5, -1], // Light Industrial [5, 15, 3, 10, 5, 5, -1], // Heavy Industrial [6, 15, 3, 10, 5, 5, -1], // Commercial [7, 25, 3, 40, 10, 5, -1], // Medical [8, 10, 3, 20, 5, 5, -1], // Vehicle Repair [9, 15, 5, 15, 10, 5, -1], // Hanger [10, 15, 3, 15, 10, 5, -1], // Tourism [11, 15, 5, 15, 10, 5, -1], // Hunting [12, 15, 5, 15, 10, 5, -1], // Farming [13, 15, 3, 15, 10, 5, -1], // Construction [14, 15, 3, 15, 10, 5, -1], // Fire Station [15, 15, 5, 15, 10, 5, -1], // Police Station [16, 15, 3, 15, 10, 5, -1], // Maritime [17, 15, 5, 15, 10, 5, -1] // Airport ]; So, get with the program and deploy it today
  1. Load more activity