All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. webbie

Player Proximity Scan Script

Actually I think the distance check is wrong i have it as 250 shouldnt that mean 250m??? eg. scanRadius, 250? EDIT: nevermind I had it set to 15m in the dyna cfg> class Playerscan { condition = "player isEqualTo vehicle player && !(player getVariable ['GOM_fnc_scanActive',false])"; action = "[player,250,5] spawn GOM_fnc_scan"; icon = "x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\buttons\geiger_alarmon.paa"; tooltip = "Player Scan"; };
  3. webbie

This worked perfectly @He-Man. Feel free to add to your Git :) I can do another post as an official working script if you like.
  4. Ghostrider-GRG

[CONTINUED] blckeagls' AI Mission Version 6.82

Just uploaded Version 6.84 RC with fixes for the hostage and arrest general/don missions and a few new features. I still have a few tweaks to do to damage parameters for the missions before I release 6.84 on the Master branch. See the changelog for further details.
  5. Yesterday
  6. Dr.Killmore

[RELEASE] WAI 2.2.5

Hello JasonTM today I installed the newest version I have this error 11:12:08 "WAI: [Mission:[Hero] Farmer]: Starting... [2884.04,11363.9,0]" 11:12:11 Error in expression <ret = _this select _ret; }; _ret;> 11:12:11 Error position: <_ret;> 11:12:11 Error Undefined variable in expression: _ret 11:12:11 File z\addons\dayz_code\compile\BIS_fnc\fn_selectRandom.sqf, line 24 11:12:11 Error in expression <it = _ailist call BIS_fnc_selectRandom; _unit addWeapon _keySelected; if(wai_de> 11:12:11 Error position: <_unit addWeapon _keySelected; if(wai_de> 11:12:11 Error Undefined variable in expression: _unit 11:12:11 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\functions.sqf, line 222 11:12:11 "WAI: Spawned a group of 5 AI (Bandit) at [2867.04,11392.9,0]" 11:12:11 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [2872.04,11383.9,0]"
  7. Last week
  8. He-Man

signature missmatch

Nitrado install 0.4.0.0 by default? Oh damn, we are on 1.2 I would propose to start with a small local server on your PC (same we have done on startup). If you get some players, you can have a look for a root server.
  9. Vladick

[RELEASE] WAI 2.2.5

Hey JasonTM, my heli_para.sqf did already have the _this select 13 code but I had not swapped all of the mission files. Did that and now everything is working as expected. Thanks for your help!
  10. He-Man

Hey, sorry for my late reply. Was a bit busy... To spawn the function, you have to predefine it. I would put this in your Init: Ich (hasinterface) then { GOM_fnc_scan = compilefinal preprocessfilelinenumbers "GOM_fnc_scan.sqf"; }; Create a file in your mission root called "GOM_fnc_scan.sqf" and put your code into this file: params [["_scanObject",objNull],["_scanRadius",250],["_duration",5],["_debug",false]]; _scanObject setVariable ["GOM_fnc_scanActive",true,true]; if (_debug) then {systemChat "Scanning for Players!"}; hint "Scanning for Players!"; sleep 1; _stopTime = time + _duration; waitUntil { _nearPlayers = (_scanObject nearEntities _scanRadius) - [player] select {isPlayer _x}; hintsilent format ["Scanning: %1\nPlayers detected: %2",[-(time - _stopTime),"HH:MM"] call BIS_fnc_timeToString,count _nearPlayers]; time > _stopTime }; if (_debug) then {systemChat "Scanning Complete!"}; _scanObject setVariable ["GOM_fnc_scanActive",false,true]; hint "Scanning Complete!";
  11. Schalldampfer

AxeCops Elevators in 1.0.6.1

I found a bug that the elevator moves walls and floors. Fix : 214th line of elevator_functions.sqf from to (If you don't want players to move vehicles with elevators, then change "AllVehicles" to "Man")
  12. Helion4

signature missmatch

(moved to relevant forum) Hey Millkit, welcome to Epoch and the forums! Firstly, I would suggest finding out if the Epoch Server files Nitrado are providing are up to date. The latest Epoch version is 1.2. Secondly, make sure your Epoch client files are up to date by subscribing to the Epoch mod via the Steam Workshop. Files here Epoch Mod Once you have ensured that both Server & Client files are 1.2 we can move on to the next steps for troubleshooting. :)
  13. Warburgg

Why does my script look like this?

Solved.
  14. Warburgg

Why does my script look like this?

My script: private["_serverTitle","_serverSubtitle","_teamspeak","_time","_hours","_minutes","_restartTime"]; /************************* CONFIG *************************/ _serverTitle = "SERVER NAME HERE"; _serverSubtitle = "WEBSITE/MESSAGE HERE"; // DELETE line 40 if you don't want this to show _teamspeak = "Teamspeak: TEAMSPEAK IP HERE"; // DELETE line 50 if you don't want this to show _restartTime = 180; //total time before server restart (3hrs = 180 minutes) /************************* CONFIG *************************/ while {debugMonitor} do { _time = (round(_restartTime-(serverTime)/60)); //Want it to count up instead of down? use _time = (round serverTime)/60; _hours = (floor(_time/60)); _minutes = (_time - (_hours * 60)); switch(_minutes) do { case 9: {_minutes = "09"}; case 8: {_minutes = "08"}; case 7: {_minutes = "07"}; case 6: {_minutes = "06"}; case 5: {_minutes = "05"}; case 4: {_minutes = "04"}; case 3: {_minutes = "03"}; case 2: {_minutes = "02"}; case 1: {_minutes = "01"}; case 0: {_minutes = "00"}; }; // Want to change the colors? http://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp // Use the #xxxxxx color code you get on that website and place it with any of the //<t size..... lines below format: color='#xxxxxx' // You can delete any of the <t size..... lines that you do not want // THE LAST LINE MUST HAVE A ", hintSilent parseText format [" <t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='left'>Zombies Killed: </t> <t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%1</t><br/> <t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='left'>Headshots: </t> <t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%2</t><br/> <t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='left'>Murders: </t> <t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%3</t><br/> <t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='left'>Bandits Killed: </t> <t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%4</t><br/><br/><br/> <t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#ffe13f'>Coins </t> <t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%6</t><br/> <t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#ffe13f'>Bank </t> <t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%7</t><br/><br/> <t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#1E90FF'>Humanity </t> <t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%5</t><br/> <t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#C70000'>Blood </t> <t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%10</t><br/>", (player getVariable['zombieKills', 0]), (player getVariable['headShots', 0]), (player getVariable['humanKills', 0]), (player getVariable['banditKills', 0]), (player getVariable['humanity', 0] call BIS_fnc_numberText), (player getVariable['cashMoney', 0] call BIS_fnc_numberText), (player getVariable['GlobalMoney', 0] call BIS_fnc_numberText), (dayz_Survived), (count playableUnits), r_player_blood, (round diag_fps), (round(120-(serverTime) / 60)) ]; //Don't modify this part sleep 0.5; }; I already tried everything and when it seems that solved it appears another graphic error like for example "Murders" has two zeros.
  15. Millkit

signature missmatch

sorry its A3 I didn't notice this was A2 area
  16. Helion4

signature missmatch

You have posted this in the Arma 2 section, but you mention Zombies & Daemons - which is an Arma 3 mod. Which game is it you are trying to setup a server for Arma 2 or Arma 3?
  17. Millkit

signature missmatch

Hi all Really need some help, installed epoch (zombies and deamons)0.4.0.0 on nitrado but all I get from client is epoch mod miss match, I have tried this many time last night been trying since around midnight and still going. I get signature mismatch on the epoch install I have even tried newer versions of the mod incase but still no luck, if any one can help it be great. Thank you all in advance for any replys
  18. Schalldampfer

Intro Music with Welcome Messages for 1061

Error Missing ; Isn't it exactly the answer? Can you paste the if(!isDedicated){...}; block you edited here?
  19. Voltan

Intro Music with Welcome Messages for 1061

@Bricktop I have tried to install this script exactly as per instructions, and I get this error: Any ideas?
  20. webbie

For the action does the referenced script just go into the root folder? Im unsure how the calls are located?
  21. He-Man

You can use the same settings as in your addaction: class Playerscan { condition = "player isEqualTo vehicle player && !(player getVariable ['GOM_fnc_scanActive',false])"; action = "[player,15,5] spawn GOM_fnc_scan"; icon = "x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\buttons\geiger_alarmon.paa"; tooltip = "Player Scan"; }; I think this should work
  22. webbie

Thx for the reply @He-Man. Ill give this a shot. Do I add this to cfgactionmenu_sef.hpp and then make the action the script? what do I set the condition as if nothings reqd? EDIT: class Playerscan { condition = "true"; action = "custom\playerscan.sqf"; icon = "x\addons\a3_epoch_code\Data\UI\buttons\geiger_alarmon.paa"; tooltip = "Player Scan"; };
  23. Tarabas

...he didn't sit down, and loot didn't come down from the air.. same here with the hostage mission.. answers: "Thank you for freeing me. Must return home" .. and nothing more happens. (No Loot, no finishing mission, and he doesn't go home) if he's shot, after doing the mission, he is still thankful to be free again: https://picload.org/view/dopoorra/ecd7ab3233e690d5aa1461653088c9.jpg.html Edit: I was wrong, now at capture leader i was getting a first crate (parachuting from the air). No info like "mission done/clear" came. Mission is still marked at the map.
  24. Ghostrider-GRG

after you talk to the Captain he should sit on the ground and the loot should spawn in the air and drop on a chute.
  25. We are back! Ranked 7th overall in 2014! Classic DayZ Epoch PvP Server!! No stupid start bonus, no heavy military. Just classic Epoch gameplay with new updates! - Top of the Line Hardware - Overclocked 8700k servers with SSDs. Super high FPS!! - XP System & XP Trader - Acquire handy Perks, Skills, and Permits with our XP system! - Custom Traders - Totally custom traders unique to this server! - Military Bases - High Loot areas perfect for gearing up. - Custom Map Content - Aircraft Carriers, Secret Military Bases, New Towns, and more! - All The Major Mods - All the major mods like Coin System, Heli Evac, Hide from Zeds, and many more. - Lots of AI Missions - Challenging AI missions color-coded by difficulty. - Custom AI Missions for Groups - Static missions with super high difficulty and major loot rewards! - Realistic Loot Spawns - You wont find high-powered weapons while hunting for loot, realistic loot spawns. - No Heavy Weapons, Tanks, Attack Choppers, Jets - Just the classic Epoch vehicles with a few new additions! - Lots of Vehicles - Lots of vehicles scattered around the map. Some are ready to go, others need to be fixed first! - Base Building - Fully modular base building system with unique build items and crafting recipes. - Full Day/Night Cycle - Realistic day and night cycle, no stupid 24 hours daylight!! - Full Weather System - Rain, thunderstorms and snow in the winter!! - Destructible Base/Garage Doors - Base raiding without losing your whole base! Just the doors are destructible. - Abandoned Safes/Lockboxes - Abandoned bases will have their safes unlocked for you to raid!! - Fresh Server, All The Best Base Locations Still Available! - No more wipes, server is done and all progress will be saved. - Regular Updates/Suggestions Considered - Pass along ideas to the admin staff. We consider all changes. - Admin Events - Events with High Loot and great times! See pic below. - Active Admin Staff - Find us on Discord anytime or by email! Connect to us on DayZ Launcher or directly: [SHG]ClassicEpoch|XPSystem|CustomTraders|CustomAImissions|Coins|FPS++ 144.217.62.76:2302 Discord: http://xn--discrd-zxa.com/join.php?v=OXHD95 Email: [email protected] Website: Under construction
  26. Tarabas

Same here at the test. Client files up to date, all AI killed: talk to the capt -> just sais: "I surrender". No loot spawn
  27. Razor1977

I will check that I am up to date on the files and let you know. We have had players say the same as above, all AI cleared and no reward....but they loved doing the actual mission so great work so far.
  28. He-Man

I think antihack is blocking your Addaction. I would move it into the dynamenu
  1. Load more activity