R3F Tow/Lift Not Working?

Oprama

Question

Hello there Epoch community,

I come here to ask someone with the knowledge to fix my problem. I've been searching all over the internet (and this forum) for a solution to my problem with towing. I've been trying to get the R3F logistics script to run on my server and have gotten no luck. I don't see a Tow option when I scroll on a compatible vehicle nor does towing work when I tried that. I checked my RPT logs and I'm not getting any errors related to the actual towing script, so what is causing it?

I have made a dropbox folder with my mission.pbo and my RPT log of my server. I am literally at the last strand of the rope, please help! :D

7 answers to this question

I've installed this before on other mods and it has worked perfectly. I do use infistar's antihack but I've disabled what I needed to make sure it doesn't block the "Tow" text. Anyone out there that can solve this problem? :)

I never had issues with it. I run Cherno Epoch.

The logistics folder is in your mpmissions\whatevermissionyourun\

Put this in your init.sqf... call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "logistic\init.sqf";    // for tow script

A logistics file is also in root of your mpmissions\whatevermissionyourun?

I have this working but seems buggy as all get out.  Sometimes folks can tow/lift...sometimes not.  I, as admin and game host have never had a problem towing or lifting anything so am at a loss why players sometimes can't do it.  Very strange.

This is my issue as well. It MUST have something to do with the AH. Myself and other admins get a tow option or a lift option EVERYTIME, yet sometimes normal players don't get the option. Logging out then logging back in again normally fixes it, but it's just a pain. Same with other tow/lift scripts I have tried. When I was just running Nox's Admin Tools I never had issues.