# 1   E-P-O-C-H     P-R-O     G-A-M-I-N-G 

Hello all and to every one that played on the EPOCH PRO server, it has been a little since we have temp shut the servers down. But good news is it will be coming back very soon once we get a few more issues with some new code iron out. But keep on the look out

for one of the best servers there was from the time epoch was released and lasted close to 3 years as one of the best and most populated servers for a long time. There will be alot of new changes and also new admins for the server, Me , measels , and a few more

admins will be coming back but not all the admins will be back, i have made a few changes on the admins this go around. So thanks to all who played and keep a eye out on the server popping up soon to come.   

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By WinterLuka

Winter Gaming is a gaming community, that was created in early 2018. We're currently running DayZ Epoch server.
      Winter Gaming is a project created with passion – for players from players.
      On our server, the rules are equal for all players – no Pay2Win, no benefits for donating.
      Server IP:
      Discord: discord.me/wintereu
      Forum: http://www.wintergaming.eu/forums
      Server Configuration:
      Building Maintain - 14 Days Abandoned Vehicle Unlock - 7 Days Abandoned Safes/Lockboxes Unlock - 10 Days Building Limit – 300 Objects Max Base Height - 35m  
      Plot Management Door Management Snap and Vector Building Coin System Running Zombies Ai Missions Ai Convoys High FPS Custom Loot Custom Locations Custom Traders Hidden Trader Selling Rare Items Toggle Grass/Environmental Sounds Deploy Bike/Motorcycle/Mozzie Walk Amongst The Dead Harvestable Hemp Tow/Lift Repair/Rearm – Service Points Bury Bodies Take Clothes Locate Vehicle Paychecks every 30 minutes Spawn Selection Abandoned Safe Mission Destructible Bases and more!  
      I hope to see You on the server!
    • By victorks
      my first work in editin :) https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/20180307202515_1-jpg https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/20180307202245_1-jpg DOWNLOAD: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oq97j7x59362kqe/CASTLEai.sqf?dl=0 AI M2 NEED WAI: https://pastebin.com/GJMnPvZP ON THE MAP: https://pastebin.com/cyqH9rNV  
    • By Donnovan
      Auto Find Militar Areas
      This code will find militar areas on the map and add icons for it. The military buildings classnames are set in the variable BRPVP_militarBuildings and the map center in set in BRPVP_mapCenter.
      You can use it to mark any other kind of areas, you just need to set the buildings in BRPVP_militarBuildings.
      You need to set the function BRPVP_considerBuilding to bypass any building that have its classname in BRPVP_militarBuildings but dont have to be considered.

BRPVP_militarBuildings = [ "Land_Medevac_house_V1_F", "Land_Medevac_HQ_V1_F", "Land_Radar_F", "Land_i_Barracks_V1_F", "Land_i_Barracks_V2_F", "Land_u_Barracks_V2_F", "Land_MilOffices_V1_F", "Land_Research_HQ_F", "Land_Cargo_HQ_V1_F", "Land_Cargo_HQ_V2_F", "Land_Cargo_HQ_V3_F", "Land_Cargo_Tower_V1_F", "Land_Cargo_Tower_V2_F", "Land_Cargo_Tower_V3_F", "Land_Cargo_House_V1_F", "Land_Cargo_House_V2_F", "Land_Cargo_House_V3_F", "Land_Dome_Big_F", "Land_Cargo_Patrol_V1_F", "Land_Cargo_Patrol_V2_F", "Land_Cargo_Patrol_V3_F" ]; BRPVP_mapCenter = [15360,15360,0]; //============================================================== //CHECK IF A BUILDING MUST BE CONSIDERED //============================================================== //THIS IS THE ORIGINAL CHECK FOR BRPVP //BRPVP_considerBuilding = {_this getVariable ["id_bd",-1] isEqualTo -1}; //THIS IS YOUR CHECK BRPVP_considerBuilding = {true}; //============================================================== _nearToSame = 100; _militarBuildingsGroups = []; _militarBuildingsMarker = []; _militarBuildings = nearestObjects [BRPVP_mapCenter,BRPVP_militarBuildings,20000]; _del = []; {if !(_x call BRPVP_considerBuilding) then {_del pushBack _x;};} forEach +_militarBuildings; _militarBuildings = _militarBuildings - _del; while {count _militarBuildings > 0} do { _oldGroup = []; _newGroup = [_militarBuildings select 0]; while {count _newGroup != count _oldGroup} do { _newGroupAdd = []; { _del = []; _nearMil = nearestObjects [_x,BRPVP_militarBuildings,_nearToSame]; {if !(_x call BRPVP_considerBuilding) then {_del pushBack _x;};} forEach +_nearMil; _nearMil = _nearMil - _del; _newGroupAdd append _nearMil; } forEach (_newGroup - _oldGroup); _oldGroup = +_newGroup; _newGroupAdd = _newGroupAdd arrayIntersect _newGroupAdd; _newGroup = (_newGroup - _newGroupAdd) + _newGroupAdd; }; _militarBuildingsGroups pushBack _newGroup; _militarBuildings = _militarBuildings - _newGroup; }; { _group = _x; _center = [0,0,0]; _diameter = 0; _count = count _group; { _buildingA = _x; { _buildingB = _x; _dist = _buildingA distance2D _buildingB; if (_dist > _diameter) then { _diameter = _dist; _center = (getPosWorld _buildingA vectorAdd getPosWorld _buildingB) vectorMultiply 0.5; }; } forEach _group; } forEach _group; _militarBuildingsMarker pushBack [_center,_diameter/1.85,count _group]; } forEach _militarBuildingsGroups; _max = _militarBuildingsGroups apply {count _x}; _max sort false; _max = _max select 0; { _x params ["_center","_radius","_count"]; _marca = createMarkerLocal ["MILAREA_AREA_" + str _forEachIndex,_center]; _marca setMarkerShapeLocal "ELLIPSE"; _marca setMarkerSizeLocal [_radius,_radius]; _marca setMarkerColorLocal "ColorBlue"; _marca setMarkerAlphaLocal (0.25 + 0.55*_count/_max); } forEach _militarBuildingsMarker; { _x params ["_center","_radius","_count"]; _marca = createMarkerLocal ["MILAREA_TXT_" + str _forEachIndex,_center]; _marca setMarkerShapeLocal "Icon"; _marca setMarkerTypeLocal "mil_dot"; _marca setMarkerColorLocal "ColorWhite"; _marca setMarkerTextLocal ("X " + str _count); _marca setMarkerAlphaLocal (0.6 + 0.4*_count/_max); } forEach _militarBuildingsMarker;  
    • By Spider PIG
       Hello Everyone,
      Pirates DayZ Epoch (Server IP: is a new server that welcomes all to come and enjoy the Dayz Epoch experience. We offer Single Coin Currency, Plot for life and plot pole management, Indestructible cinder, custom WAI missions, custom trade zones with semi militarized items, and many more features. If you're looking to get into a fight be sure to check out the hero and bandit traders for armed suv's, gpks, brdm2's and more! Custom features such as Security cameras, Eye scanning doors and Custom military bases spread throughout the map. There are also open bases ready to be taken over all over the map. Active experienced 1,000hrs+ admins on 24/7 to answer any question you might have. Come join the fun!
      ts: piratesfm.com
      discord: https://discord.gg/XdXt3n

• By Thug
      UPDATE 2/21/2018
      Just wanted to show where I was with the launcher I have been working on. I have a friend Kevin Phillips that has bee helping me work on this project. 
      Made a short video on youtube and wanted to share.
      Click here to see the video on youtube.
      Please let me know what you think.
      ----------------------------------------OLD POST BELOW-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Hope I am posting in correct location. If not please tell me where I can post.
      What I am posting is possible because of many resources on the internet. A lot information was learned on http://stackoverflow.com/
      Thank you to TheDuke for giving me one of his start bat files.
      Thank you to all the unknown that contributed over the years on different sites.
      This is something I have been working on for the last two weeks. It is still a work in progress.
      What it is, simply an admin launcher. I found that if I deal with more than two server this helps a lot. Plus it was something to do lol. 
      So here we go: FIRST MAKE A FOLDER CALLED SERVERS OR CALL IT WHAT EVER YOU WANT. the files we will be making will go into that folder
      We will make a bat file for origins dayzoverwatch  dayz_epoch
      First thing lets make that bat file.
      If I were you I would use Notepad++  What a great program
      Open a new doc and save as origins_opoch_Chernarus.bat or what ever name you want BUT IT MUST HAVE .bat at the end
      Copy the following and paste it in the new file you just make called  origins_opoch_Chernarus.bat
      EDITED ON 12/31/2016 01/17/2017
      QUESTION:   .bat file is updated with password settings
      Lets say I have a server. That server has a password. The password is dog
      How would I add the password to the bat file?  
      Right now if I try to join a server with a password it will say, you enter the wrong pass word.
      Then I go to multiplayer and select the server and enter the password dog and I am in.
      The .bat file is right below this
      Now make a file and name it bat_test.hta or what ever you want. Copy and paste the following in it and save to the folder SERVERS
      What I did at this point was made a shortcut of the dat_test.hta to my desktop after that double chick it and it should work. Did for me. 
      as you can see I left some of my information in so you could try it out.
      OF COURSE THE LINE <p><a href="E:/BAT START FILES/origins_opoch_Chernarus.bat">Origins Overwatch Epoch Chernarus</a></p> points to where I have my folder
      Like I said this is a work in progress. If you have anything you would like to  share, that would be great.

• Advertisement
  • Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Latest Donations

• Advertisement
  • Discord