looking for someone to help me with server setup

outlawedz

Question

Hello,  

I am looking for someone who knows what they are doing to help get a server running for me.   I already have two servers, one with vilayer and one with gtx that we can use.   I have used the sheeps repack on them and its really buggy for us, tried building it myself and i did ok, but get lost and can not get what we want done my self and have issues when i do get it all in(like safes deleting coins for one example).  I am new to this so im not very good:).       We are a small gaming community and i could really use some help.   If i can find someone who knows what they are doing we would be willing to pay for the help. I put 100+ hrs into over the last 4 weeks and im just tired of not getting it.  I want my players to have a better server to be on.

we are trying to do the basics first.   vector,snap,p4l, coin (either storage, banking , or both) plot management, door management, adv trader,enhanced spawn.  i can t seem to get this all working together.  from there we would like to add additional things after we get that working.

So if there is a good dayz code/script/whatever it is person out there and there willing to help us out we could really use it.  

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Hopefully we can find a match!

2 answers to this question

If you're still working on this, just make sure you test every single change you make before you make another change, and see if it works. This will save a lot of wasted time trying to find what doesn't work. I might be able to help you, but I don't need payment, I'd just like to lend a hand if possible.