Toolbelt items fill weapon slots

ekroemer

Hi there,

[ First let me say that I'm enjoying Epoch very much, thank you! ]

I'm sure this issue has come up before but I can't find any topics using the search, so sorry if I'm beating dead horses.

When you place toolbelt items in a safe they occupy a weapon slot.

I find this very unfortunate because imo the single one use of buying wholesale GPS/NVG would be to store these in your safe for re-equipping after death.

Same goes for matches&toolboxes (awkward when you are at a trading post, got 2*10oz gold for a sold vehicle and cannot buy anything because you cannot smelt the gold because you cannot buy a toolbox

;-).

Are there plans regarding this issue?

Crates of toolbelt items are going to be removed this was just to add stock to traders and since most servers are now auto stocking them at the traders its not needed and cumbersome. Toolbelt items will always take up a weapon slot. 

If you just going to sell a vehicle for 2*10oz gold and do nothing else then it should harder to buy a toolbox. You should be able buy a toolbox with any of the other currency you get from selling any of the other items you pickup like weapons, magazines, etc. Or you could have picked one up on the way to the trader city.