Moderators aren't approving new posts?

BetterDeadThanZed

It's for the tools/scripts/addons topics : )

Whatcha talkin bout Willis? Making posts or starting new threads/topics? Didn't even know it was set up to be approved first.. Is this another "is it just me" thread? Obviously confused. =p

All this great new content for us to add to our servers, what a shame we have to wait and wait. I don't understand why you guys need approval in one forum but not in another?? Just causes topics to be created in the incorrect forums. I say post away guys!!  :P

Unfortunately it seems that right now that certain forums are solely up to AWOL to approve the new posts. Hopefully that will change soon. There's actually quite a number of pending posts.

maybe because he wants to keep addons and scripts to minimum at this stage? 

We see way too many server owners to players at this moment of time. I actually re-downloaded Arma 2 and dayz epoch and enjoyed playing, i was surprised at the amount of players still playing the dayz epoch mod, i am giving this mod a break for now I don't want to over play it at this stage.... I think server owners should calm down stop demanding more scripts and addons and if you are thinking about starting a new server think again!