Epoch kicks me after loading to lobby... Help?

Some Guy

Question

Hi, 

I've been playing Epoch lately and last night, it completely crashed and froze mid-game. I terminated it and restarted Arma II
and tried to reconnect to the server I was playing on through DayZ Commander. All the server data is loaded, and the player
lobby pops up for a half-second before booting back to the Arma II Main Menu; complete with the mod-watermarks in the lower
left corner. No error message, just a flash of black, a brief view of the player list/lobby before it flickers once more and reverts to Arma II.

Things I have tried to fix it:

- The Usual; re-installing all files and mods [Arma II, OA, DayZ, Epoch, all up-to-date, use OA Beta files, etc]
- Manually removing all the data and cache from ProgramFiles(x86)/Steam/Steamapps/etc... and re-installing them through the DayZ Commander client
- Updated (and tried rolling back)  vidcard drivers
- Copy Server IP and connect through the Arma II Main Menu
- Adding a -norestrictions/-nomemrestrict exception to the application

What seems to be the issue:

After trying to connect to the server directly through the Arma II browser (to no avail), An error dialogue is returned in the message-bar at the bottom:
"[PlayerName] You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.sigisolda".
Sigisolda is a file that belongs in the filepath "@DayZ_Epoch/addons", and it is indeed missing from the list.

My guess the files I'm downloading from DayZ Commander are incomplete; is there somewhere I can obtain the complete @DayZ_Epoch tree directly,
or does this sound like something else wrong entirely? Can someone help me or am I the only one experiencing this particular problem?

If it helps, I have included the contents of my @DayZ_Epoch folder. I lost the initial nVidia crash log, however, so I can't give you that.
http://i.imgur.com/abgtfSx.png

Many thanks to all who take the time to read this. Any insight at all is appreciated.

7 answers to this question

i'm assuming this is you playing and not you setting up server for this right?

the sigisolda content has been removed in the 1.0.2.5 update

But it seems like the server you are playing on still has it enabled

Could be because the server admin just did some bad copy pasting

Try connecting to another 1.0.2.5 server and see if you can get in it