Jump to content
Shizo_Phrenix

[REQUEST]sauerland.pbo crashed after steam update

Recommended Posts

Hello People,

 

i had antoher thread where i asked for help because of an Steam Arma2OA Update.

 

I found the real problem yesterday.

 

After we did an Arma2OA update via Steam - the sauerland.pbo "crashed". So we were not able to join our server.

 

Things we have (had) in this pbo:

 

Self Bloodpack

Snaping Tool (not pro)

Map changes via 3D Editor

 

We always got the failure message when we've joined, that an african building can't be loaded bla bla bla.

i was to lazy to implement this building into the code AND i was to lazy to delete it (via editor).

 

Could the update caused the problem? I think so BUT why did that have effect on the sauerland.pbo?

because of the probs with the african building or was it selfbp/snaping tool or the whole map changes i did?

 

Wicked AI / DZMS is still working fine because it's not in the map.pbo.

 

Should we test it out step by step or did anyone else had this problem (or experience with it)?

 

 

Thanks for any help!

 

 

 

 

Cheers Shizo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Similar Content

    • By Sieegfreed
      Hello, I'm having a problem to play DayZ EPOCH mod.
      I already uninstall and reinstall the game from steam, move AddOns to OA, used  "[email protected]_Epoch;" and I have been tried lots of things to try to fix this error.
      this message continue every time I try to log in any server, a .pbo problem...
      please, can some one help me to fix this issue? 
      thank you for the attention!
       

    • By harcosgoogle
      Hi!
       
      How to lock server pbo file? (mpmission)
    • By adam59600
      Hey all,
              This is NOT my fix and i do NOT take any credit for it. I forgot who told me about it, but I wanted to share it with you guys so hopefully it helps someone who was having the same problems i was. If you're using PBO manager like me, You may have noticed that after you repack your server pbo and try to run it, your gsme wont load or you'll be stuck at wait for host. The probem is that after you repack your server PBO, PBO manager isn't adding the prefixes from the original PBO to the new PBO, To fox this it's simple, Repack your pbo after your done editing it. Double click the PBO so it opens it up in PBO msnsger. Don't extract it. Click the PBO once, to highlithgt it. Click the blue gear icon about your PBO.  Right click, and add the require prefixes. They're usually  mikero///////Depbo.dll        pboprefix\\\\\\\\ z\addons\dayz_server       prefix\\\\\\\\\\ z\addons\dayz_server     Hope this helps!
    • By xMicroNinjax
      EDIT:
      After resetting all character related data the server works successfully for the first time you connect but the issue comes around again after you join the second time. Currently I am the only one who can jump on the server and test but once I get a couple friends to test out the server I will report my findings to this post.
       
      Thought I would get back into DayZ servers again but I've hit a brick wall right away. I’m fairly proficient with making my own scripts, server and whatnot but this has trumped me. With all the vanilla files for an epoch server it works fine (Currently running Utes no modifications). But it seems that as soon as I literally open "dayz_server.pbo" with either PBOManager v.1.4 beta or PboView and close it (With no modifications made) as soon as I start up the server and try to reconnect, the client hangs on "waiting for character to create". It appears as if the pbo has not been changed at all, the file size is exactly the same and nothing noticeable has changed.
      What I have tried so far is:
      to download the client files for Arma 2 OA and the epoch mod again. to remake the server from scratch with newly downloaded files reinstall both pbo packages reset all char data on the database after it has been corrupted. I have tried all of this on two different pc's and another vm with win 7.
      I'm running the server on a windows server 2012 box
      My main gaming machine is on windows 10
      The vm was on windows 7
      Thanks for any advice guys c:
    • By DayZCenter
      We are a brand new DayZ Community with our own DayZ server and our own branded community websystem.
       
      You have maybe heard of us before? Before we were called DayZGO and The Cube Gaming.
      Now we have changed our name and re-branded to DayZ Center.
       
      There has been long nights and many hours of programming our brand new server & community web.
      We are now finished with testing, scripting and customizing our server.
      And now we want to present it to you, fellow survivors!
       
      Our server has a clean DB since its brand new.
      And we have done alot of research to implement all the most recent and most popular scripts and addons to our server.
       
      We have choosen to use DayZ Epoch mixed with DayZ Origins Mod.
      And since we can see that Chernarus is the most popular map, we have also chosen to use Chernarus Map.
       
       
      We Are Looking For
       
      * Developers
      * Moderators
      * New Members
       
      Please consider joining our community, and help us expand!
      Contact us on our webpage: www.dayz.center
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord

×
×
  • Create New...