Sign in to follow this  
tasman

Zsc single currency 3.0 disables my other scripts!

Question

Hello,

I am having an issue with my single currency when i put it in this form:

progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "init\compiles.sqf"; //Compile regular functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "init\compiles2.sqf"; //compile overrides
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\Buildables\Crafting_Compiles.sqf"; //Alchemy compiles
/*ZSC*/
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "ZSC\gold\ZSCinit.sqf";
/*ZSC*/

it works fine but disables functions like advanced trader, towing, sirens,...
but when i put it like this:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "init\compiles.sqf"; //Compile regular functions
/*ZSC*/
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "ZSC\gold\ZSCinit.sqf";
/*ZSC*/
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "init\compiles2.sqf"; //compile overrides
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\Buildables\Crafting_Compiles.sqf"; //Alchemy compiles

all my other scripts work but now if i use the trader menu it does not affect my coins.

example: if i sell a gun in trader menu no coins will be added
               if i want to buy a gun it just buys it even without having money.

but when i am using advanced trader everything works fine.
Is there a way to fix this?

4 answers to this question

Open compiles.sqf then open compiles2.sqf Merge Both files into 1

1. Free to use: Notepad++ go to plugins and install Compare

2. Trail: BeyondCompare

3. what Recon said use diffmerge

you must have set paths in compiles.sqf that compiles2.sqf is overwriting 

--------------------

This is my init layout

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Variables\Variables.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Server_Compile\compiles.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Recover_Skin\compiles.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.6;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "logistic\init.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.7;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "baseJump\init.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.8;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\Server_Traders\server_traders.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

--------------------

I use the main Compiles from dayz_code.pbo and build on it.

The issue here is that ZSC has it's own files, you can choose to use his or add his coding into your own.

Re-read the instructions again. Follow it step by step and make sure to tweak the

ZSC\gold\ZSCconfig.sqf

and disable the overwrites.

The issue you are probably running into is the selfactions being overwritten.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By vbawol
      Open world survival mod set just two years after the mass extinction of billions of people. Those that remain are left with remnants of a once technological society. Try to survive, build, or explore your way through the harsh dynamic environment.
      Features
      Powerful persistence framework for Arma 3 with native Windows and Linux dedicated server support. Fully configurable script based security checks. Base Building re-envisioned for Arma 3 PhysX. Persistent secure and insecure storage devices. Upgradeable locking doors. Barter based economy and trading systems backed a single currency ¤ called "Krypto". Hostile Environment with several different types of antagonists, Air and Water temperature extremes, and Earthquakes. Hunting, Fishing, Tame Dogs, Explore & Loot: Wrecked ships, Abandoned vehicles and buildings, Perform task based missions and more! Open source APL-SA Epoch Survival MP gamemode. Open source APL-SA Modders resource configs and Class List. Assets can be used as a mod dependency on Steam workshop.
    • By tyrant50187
      Im looking for the ability to add Script allowing Eyescan (retina scan) For Safe's and lockboxes, ether or, its something i havent found any script for but have found mentions and seen, any suggestions, links, or scripts are welcome, please Let me know!
    • By JakeQue
      Hi, me again.

For some reason when i spawn in and collect coins or loadout the next time i disconnect and come back it puts me back into spawn and money is all disappeared. 

There's no hive errors.
      The only error in the Server RPT is :
      And I have 2 errors in my client RPT. Looks like they relate to zsc but I have reinstalled it from scratch and still the same.
      and 

Sorry to be such a noob with this one!!
    • By Bloodthirsty
      Hey I just need some files for this server, any and all you guys can come up with and think it deserve post that shit in chat rn. I want to see some crazy ideas and additions if you got em :) Lets see what you guys can come up with

• By Mattiman338
      Hi all, doing up a server for myself and a few friends but am having one issue which I am clueless as to why it is happening. It doesn't really affect game play but does make it difficult navigating through certain tasks.
      The issue arises with ZSC and Virtual Garage dialogs only as far as I have tested. Certain buttons within dialogs do not show, such as the deposit and withdraw buttons for the bankers and the store vehicle button in the Virtual Garage dialog.
      I am running InfiSTAR admin tools and antihack and as far as I know, that could be the culprit with these problems but I have checked the servers .RPT and checked for errors with ZSC and the Virtual Garage with nothing coming up.
      There are InfiSTAR logs showing though and one refers to a dialog. 

In-game screens
      And my .RPT from the last restart to when I tested the dialogs to gather screenshots

All help is appreciated as I can't find anything to do with infiSTAR in the script installs.
      Thanks all!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord