Getting kicked off every epoch server.

Dezz

Hello. I recently installed Epoch for Arma 3. I downloaded all the mods the server requires. I get to the lobby, but then i get kicked with the message ''You were kicked off the game''. I tryed verifying files and the mods, joining different servers nothing helps.

Another problem i have is in any launcher, either Dayzlaucher, A3laumcher, WSlauncer or CCG launcher the servers some times appear as if they are offline or they have 0/0 player on them but i know for a fact they are online and there are peapole on it. I can still join them but they appear as offline or that they are empty.

Thank you! If u can please help me with my issues.

Launch A3 and see what mods are activated. If any, deactivate them.

Then; launch using the launcher and @epoch.

If nothing in mods when launching arma 3, check your internet connection.

Maybe try with another PC? Maybe you miss a driver or such?

Good luck tho,

xBowBii

Hello Dezz, the easiest option would be to have the mods activated (Start A3, select : play, configure, expansions) like Epoch Mod 0.2.5.2  and then look for Altis servers. When you can join those you're golden.

If you want another map, you will need AIA pack, and since there's patches and hotfixes you might end up with wrong versions of those, "Welcome to Arma" comes to mind.. It's a hassle.

A3Launcher gives you normally all you need; If you select a server, just make sure you're client is up to par with the server, and the launcher will tell you.. pay attention to the hints it gives you, follow through and you'll get there.

Just a quick note to anyone else that reads this. If you are using the launchers such as A3 Launcher or Survival Launcher, you do NOT have to set up anything in-game under the Expansions section. The launcher automatically loads the appropriate mods based on the server you are joining. No extra command line parameters needed either.