Fulcrum Mission System v2.1a

horbin

Below is a preview of the changes to the mission logic coming in the next update.

Last thing I have to work on is the 'Actions' for spawning missions and having some of the triggers properly inherit objects/settings from child missions.

[
//Define all the triggers this mission will be using
// Trigger names must be unique within each mission.
// NOTE: "FuMS_KillMe" is a reserved trigger word. Do not use!!!
// NOTE: "OK" is a reserved trigger. Do not define it here.
//  "OK" can be used in the actions section to force an action to occur at mission start!

["PROX",["ProxPlayer",[0,0],10,1]  ],
	  ["LUCNT",["LowUnitCount","GUER",3,0,[0,0]]  ],
	  ["HUCNT",["HighUnitCount","GUER",6,0,[0,0]] ],
	  ["Detect",["Detected","ALL","ALL"] ],
	  ["BodyCount",["BodyCount",3] ],
	  ["Timer",["TIMER", 1800] ],
	  //                            offset      radius    time(s)  Name
	  ["Zuppa", ["ZuppaCapture",[ [ [-100,-100], 50,         90,  "Point 1" ],
                                      [ [100,100],   50,         90,  "Point 2" ]   ]]  ],
	  ["VehDmg1", ["DmgVehicles", ["1,2-4",0.8] ],
	  ["BldgDmg1", ["DmgBuildings", ["2,3,7", 1.0] ]

],
	[
	  // Define what actions should occur when above trigger logics evaluate to true
          // Note: a comma between two logics is interpreted as "AND"
	  [["WIN"],["LUCNT","OR","DETECT","BODYCOUNT","OR","Zuppa"      ]],  // 
	//  [["CHILD","Help_Helo",[0,0]],["OK"      ]],  // 
	// [["Reinforce","Help_Vehicle","VehDmg1"]], 
	  [["LOSE"],["TIMER", "OR", "VehDmg1", "BldgDmg1"]   ],
      [["END"],["TIMER","OR","LUCNT"      ]]  
	] 

Horbin,

Got the new update up and running on my new server yesterday. Gotta admit nice work on the milestone!

Also, im now running some custom stuff in regards to Stat tracking, both kill/death and Bandit/Hero.

I have FuMS working in all regards to this and have split up missions having HERO AI Missions and BANDIT AI Missions.

It was fun trying to get it working right but trial and error has always done me well and proven its success here with my new setup.

As this all progresses I will share more insight to the public what I did to FuMS for it to work.

If I have some free time Horbin, I will send ya a PM in regards to my failures, I think the info might create some work for ya but it will make it better in the long run.

And as usual, Thanks for your hard work on this, its only been a few months of playing around but im really getting used to it and know where to make whatever type of modification I need to it to...

Just getting back on our feet so expect a community donation once we have stabilized :)

I just installed this on my server. I have another HC running for A3EAI. I am not entirely sure everything is running correctly as I don't know what to look for in the log file. It doesn't seem like the missions are starting. Here is my server RPT file. Maybe you guys can look at it and tell me if you see anything that indicates any sort of error in FUMS: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rvtr7ldaki3nkxc/arma3server_2015-06-30_23-50-47.txt?dl=0

0:03:20 "[A3EAI] Rejected connection from HC 4. A headless client is already connected: true. Requesting client is null object: false."
 0:03:20 "Debug: ["A3EAI_HCLogin_PVS",[HC,"4"]]"
 0:03:21 "<FuMS> HeartMonitor: Waiting for HC:HC initialization to finalize with signature FuMS_HC_isAlive3"
 0:03:21 "<infiSTAR.de>ConnectLog| 0h 12min | Disconnected: HC_HAL(HC2164) - time: 718.681 - serverFPS: 50.1567 (v0203)"
 0:03:21 Warning: Cleanup player - person 2:2775 not found
 0:03:22 "<FuMS> GetInitToken PVEH: Heard Request from player:HC_HAL ServerClean=false"
 0:03:23 "<FuMS> HeartMonitor: Waiting for HC:HC initialization to finalize with signature FuMS_HC_isAlive3"
 0:03:24 "<FuMS> GetInitToken PVEH: Heard Request from player:HC_HAL ServerClean=false"
 0:03:25 "<FuMS> HeartMonitor: Waiting for HC:HC initialization to finalize with signature FuMS_HC_isAlive3"
 0:03:25 "playerConnected:HC2164:HC_HAL"

Hey Horbin,

could it be, that the loot spawning in a vehicle is buggy?

My loot "CloneHunter" is spawning atm in Crashide (inside a box) and in all three vehicles of the convoy.

While the loot in the Box of Crashside is ok, the loot inside the vehicles is very low and sometimes there is no loot in one vehicle.

I have for both missions global loot enabled, so he must take the same lootdata.

Can you please have a look at this?

Thanks and go on with this excellent script!!!

Ok, thanks!

Here two more "bugs", I think I have found:

I copied GlobalLootData.sqf into a theme and renamed it to LootData.sqf. Now, when I set global loot to false, the HC will not begin to work (stays naked). Do I have to copy the BaseLoot.sqf too?

Help_Helo does not work for me. I tested it without setting a location and with setting location in ThemeData.sqf to ["Cities"],["Capitals"].

When I enable map marker, the markes comes up, but no Heli / AI spawn.

I also cannot kill this mission (not listed), but the marker stays.

The Heli Patrol works great, so the Heli-Section in the mission files seems to work.

Here the relevant lines:

],
// Helicopters
[
	[  // Division #1
		[         // Vehicle                                 Offset     Crew (only 1 type!)   CargoLoot (see Loot section below for more detail!)
			[  "O_Heli_Light_02_unarmed_EPOCH"           ,[0,-1700],[1,"Rifleman"],     "None"      ]
		],
		[  
			// Pilots                                     # and type  |         Patrol   | spawn  | dest  | 'Patrol' options
			[["RESISTANCE","COMBAT","RED","COLUMN"],   [  [1, "Driver"]  ],   ["ParaDrop",[0,-1700],[0,0],["Full", 100, true,true  ]   ]]
		],
		[   
			// Troops : These are distributed across all aircraft in the division. These lines are identical to the lines in the group section.
			//  Troop behaviour and side options                    # and type of Troops     Patrol logic |  spawn     |dest |'Patrol' options
			[["RESISTANCE","COMBAT","RED","COLUMN"],[[1,"Sniper"],[4,"Rifleman"]],["BoxPatrol",[0,-1700],[0,0],[50]]]
			// 'dest' for troops is where they will go to perform their 'Patrol Logic' once they get on deck
		]
	]
]
];

Or do I oversight something?

He-Man

What does that mean, Horbin?

Zed it's been an up and down road for those that attempted fums and A3EAI together with HC, I had no issues when others were getting socked.

I always said load fums first, only use fums for the number 1 HC in your base server.

at that point you should be good for fums to take control of number 1 and stop then with A3EAI at the end of the load you should connect fine.

However I dumped A3EAI about 6 weeks ago and haven't picked up 0.7.0 yet.

GL

He-Man,

That mission, along with the other two 'Help' versions are reinforcement missions. They are designed to be called by other missions through the 'reinforce' trigger.  The missions themselves have no triggers, this may be why you are seeing some abnormal behavior.  These missions are designed to basically 'Add' units to an existing mission and not called up as a 'primary' mission.

Of note, if you experience the helo patrols moving slow sometimes, or a helo 'mysteriously' missing....this bug is fixed in the next update :)

He-Man,

Gonna be able to look into that today.  Finishing up some 'bug hunting' on the new mission logic module. :)

If ya want, PM or post the code block from your LootData file that you are trying to place into the vehicles.

Why divers don't shoot?

Hey FSB, glad to hear you got FUMS working, cause your demands for my server side files were bullshit.

Since underwater loot doesn't work I have not had the diver active, but last time they were it worked fine. I would use the default theme for the divers and try again.

FSB,   check the 'side' in the mission file.  A few updates ago I accidentally changed them all to "EAST" (ie friendly with players).   This will be fixed in the next update :)  But for now you can change them to "RESISTANCE" and they will bring the pain.

Thanks

Hi Horbin, thanks again for a great mission system :)

I have a quick question which I hope you don't mind me asking rather than testing. I don't have an A3 test server at the moment so, I'm trying to get stuff right first time...

Is it possible in globallootdata to have an item in an array so it might not get picked at all by doing it this way:

["ItemSodaOrangeSherbet", [0,0,4]],  // 0 plus a random amount between 0-4 : 0-4 items in total?
Or, would this just break stuff?

Thanks

Hey horbin,

one more thing:

When finished the Cappoint, the cleanup comes instant and our players fall down from the towers ^^

I have set cleanup delay to 120, but it comes instant. Can you reconstruct why?

There is a win cleanup and a loss cleanup.

Make sure to change it in the actual mission.

I've not had these issues with the timers