Fulcrum Mission System v2.1a

horbin

Is there a specific program or method used to make changes to the FuMS.pbo?  When I unpack and change even a single character of any file within the pbo and re-pack, it breaks the module and missions will not launch. I'm using PBOManger 1.4 to unpack and pack. 

Thanks.

Did the new round of A3 and Epoch patches break the captive dialogues for everyone or do I need to review my configuration again?

Other than that, Fums and HC are working for me with epoch 3.0.4, same frame rates as before, but I am only running 1 mission in testing right now (captives). 

He-Man,

For now just the AI, vehicles, and buildings pass.  These objects are also counted in the parent mission for the bodycount, captive, low and high unit triggers.

I'm working on a ChildTrigger that can be defined that will pass the 'status' of a child mission to its parent so the parent can perform logic based upon child mission results.

He-Man,

The child mission functions Exactly like any other mission.  If you do not define a condition for it to ["END"] it won't.  Using ["END"] with an OK trigger will make it spawn, create its stuff, pass it off to the parent, then close if you just need to mission to 'create more resources'.

v2.1a on github

v2.1a

• Fixed bug with decaying loot and Scatter algorithm. (Loot fixed with HeloCrash missions)

• Scatter loot now 'holds' the loot off the server until a player gets within 50m of the loot's location.
    • This was implemented to prevent other mods from accidentally cleaning up the 'weaponholdersimulated' used to store each item.
  • Fixed bug not permitting admins to terminate or start missions.

• Fixed a bug with Captives that was not properly removing them upon mission end.

• Fixed a bug with Captive Evac points. Captives must exit a vehicle before being credited with a rescue.
  • Fixed a bug with Captive not exiting a vehicle once it is driven by a player. (Was being caused by change in ownership of the vehicle)

• New Optional Damage setting for AI controlled vehicles:Damage

• Optional setting Value 0.0 - 1.0 Sets the amount of 'damage' that the vehicle has already sustained. 1.0 = vehicle totally broken 0.0 = vehicle fully healthy
    • Optional Array: Can be any or all of the following: ["engine",.5],["fuel",.5],["hull",.5], ....etc
    • See Captive.sqf and MissionFile.htm for details.
  • New Crypto rewards for AI. See GlobalSoldierData.htm and BaseSoldierData.sqf for details. Killing FuMS AI now award crypto to players. Crypto is deposited directly into the player's bank account.

NP, those where pretty easy additions.

With the krypto think in place I now have a mechanism to track factions for players.  Right now it will only persist through a single server restart, but with the Faction piece, I can start to build some missions in which certain Themes become 'friendly' to certain players, or only spawn when someone obtains a certain faction level.  Next major update should hopefully have it in place.

NP, those where pretty easy additions.

With the krypto think in place I now have a mechanism to track factions for players.  Right now it will only persist through a single server restart, but with the Faction piece, I can start to build some missions in which certain Themes become 'friendly' to certain players, or only spawn when someone obtains a certain faction level.  Next major update should hopefully have it in place.

That is a cool idea.

Re-tested the captives mission,  dialogues are back, they get out of the truck now... its running a whole lot smoother.   

For the captive mission, the win condition loot is always at 300,300 from the mission center, which can be tough for players to find (who don't read the source code).   What do you think about creating the option to drop Krypto as a cell phone?     In the case of this captive mission,  once 7 prisoners are free and clear, and the mission success banner goes up, they drop several "cell phones" on the ground before they evac leaving a nice pile of krypto for the players to divvy up.   

If the cellphone/krypto object could also be dropped by AI when killed, it would add some addition depth and options for mission creators to play with.   I think this would enable some rich content to the mission... looting cell phones are hard to see and click on, and risky if there are other AI (or players) in the area... also, building up krypto on your person (not direct deposit in the bank) during a mission gradually increases risk as the player stands to lose a lot of money if he gets killed before reaching the ATM.

Thanks for the great work on FuMS,  we've been having a lot of fun with it.

Hey horbin,

is it possible for you to implement Airdrop Loot in FUMS?

It would be nice, when a special lootbox will be an airdrop. 

So you can choose between static box and an airdrop box.

Helis still stuck sometimes in fums 2.1a :(

You can turn on map marking for that Theme set in the Raptor mission.

Outside of that you can parse through the .rpt. Each mission that spawns identifies its name and location.

Thanks, something is wrong with my Raptors mission, no Spawn Mission Message, and markers appear 1 second and disappear, When I teleport to the location it is nothing there. Please help, thanks in advance.

My .rpt:

http://pastebin.com/QMLe48t8

Jurassic01:

//Jurassic01.sqf
// Horbin
// 4/27/15

[
["Jurassic01", 200, "LAND"], // Mission Title NOSPACES!, and encounter radius
["Raptors","hd_warning","ELLIPSE","ColorRed","FDiagonal",200], // Map Markers ["MapText", "SHAPE", "COLOR", "FILL", size];
// type is "mil_objective"
[
[// NOTIFICATION Messages and Map display Control.
false, "ALL",0, // Notify players via Radio Message, radio channel, range from encounter center (0=unlimited.
true, // Notify players via global message
true, // Show encounter area on the map
0, // Win delay: Time in seconds after a WIN before mission cleanup is performed
0 // Lose delay: Time in seconds after a lose before mission cleanup is performed
//NOTE: the above delay must occur before the mission is considered 'complete' by the mission manager control loop.
],
// Spawn Mission Message
["Mission",
"!Raptors!",
"Foda-se! os Raptors estão à solta!"
],

// Mission Success Message
["Mission Success",
"",
""
],

// Mission Failure Message
["Mission Failure!",
"",
""
]
],
[ // Loot Config: Refer to LootData.sqf for specifcs
[["Scatter",[0,0]],["Scatter",[20,0]],["Scatter",[-20,0]] ], //[static loot, offset location] - spawns with the mission
["None" , [0,0] ], // Win loot, offset location - spawns after mission success
["None" , [0,0] ] // Failure loot, offset location - spawns on mission failure
],
[//BUILDINGS: persist = 0: building deleted at event completion, 1= building remains until server reset.
// ["Land_Device_disassembled_F",[0,0],0,0] //type, offset, rotation, presist flag
],
[ // AI GROUPS. Only options marked 'Def:' implemented.
// [["RESISTANCE","COMBAT","RED","COLUMN"], [ [1,"Sniper"],[2,"Rifleman"],[2,"Hunter"] ], ["BoxPatrol",[0,75],[0,0],[0] ]],
// [["RESISTANCE","COMBAT","RED","LINE"], [ [3,"Rifleman"] ], ["Guard",[-20,10],[0,0],[70] ]],
[["RESISTANCE","COMBAT","RED","LINE"], [ [3,"RaptorM"] ], ["EXPLORE",[50,50],[0,0],[150] ] ],
[["RESISTANCE","COMBAT","RED","LINE"], [ [3,"RaptorF"] ], ["EXPLORE",[0,0],[0,0],[150] ] ],
[["RESISTANCE","COMBAT","RED","LINE"], [ [3,"RaptorF"] ], ["EXPLORE",[-50,-50],[0,0],[150] ] ]
//[["RESISTANCE","COMBAT","RED","LINE"], [ [3,"Rifleman"],[1,"LMG"] ], ["Explore",[6,6],[0,0],[150] ]],
//[["RESISTANCE","COMBAT","RED","LINE"], [ [3,"Rifleman"] ], ["BoxPatrol",[-6,-6],[0,0],[0] ]]
],
//Example: PatrolBehavior: ["BoxPatrol", [100,0], [0,0],0 ]
// AI will spawn 100m east of encounter center, a 4 point patrol will be set up at 80% encounter radius. AI will move to this and start patrolling.
// spawnoffsetloc: [x,y] where x and y are offsets in meters from the encounter center.Sets the spawn location for the group.
// patroloffsetloc:[x,y] where x and y are offsets in meters from encounter center. Sets the center of the group's patrol zone,
// or where it should travel too before starting its patrol pattern.
// radius: in meters - used in establishing patrol geometry. If zero, then 80% of encounter radius will be used.
//###Patrol Options###
//Def: "Perimeter", spawnloc, patrolloc, radius: - 12 waypoints set at radius from loc, group goes from point to point
//Def: "BoxPatrol", spawnloc, patrolloc, radius: - 4 waypoints set at radius from loc, group goes from point to point
//Def: "Explore", spawnloc, patrolloc, radius: - 12 waypoints set up at radius from loc, group moves randomly from point to point
//Def: "Guard", spawnloc, patrolloc, radius: - group patrols inside of buildings found within radius of loc.
//Def: "Sentry", spawnloc, patrolloc radius: - group moves to nearest building and takes up station in highest points within the building
// NOTE: if no buildings are located within 'radius' both Guard and Sentry will locate nearest buildings to the encounter and move there!
// "Loiter", loc, radius: - group just hangs out, in an unaware mode in vicinity of loc-radius.
// "Convoy", loc, data: group follows roads from startloc to stoploc, then loops back.
// "XCountry", loc, data: group goes from startloc to stoploc, then loops back.

// Vehicles
[

],
[
[
//Define all the triggers this mission will be using
// Trigger names must be unique within each mission.
// NOTE: "FuMS_KillMe" is a reserved trigger word. Do not use!!!
// NOTE: "OK" is a reserved trigger. Do not define it here.
// "OK" can be used in the actions section to force an action to occur at mission start!
// ["PROX",["ProxPlayer",[0,0],80,1] ],
["LUCNT",["LowUnitCount","GUER",1,0,[0,0]] ]
// ["HUCNT",["HighUnitCount","GUER",6,0,[0,0]] ],
// ["Detect",["Detected","ALL","ALL"] ],
// ["BodyCount",["BodyCount",9] ]
// ["Timer",["TIMER", 1800] ],
// offset radius time(s) Name
// ["Zuppa", ["ZuppaCapture",[ [ [-100,-100], 50, 90, "Point 1" ],
// [ [100,100], 50, 90, "Point 2" ] ]] ],
// ["VehDmg1", ["DmgVehicles", "1",0.8] ],
// ["BldgDmg1",["DmgBuildings","2,3,7",1.0] ]

],
[
// Define what actions should occur when above trigger logics evaluate to true
// Note: a comma between two logics is interpreted as "AND"
[["WIN"],["LUCNT" ]], //
// [["CHILD","Help_Helo",[0,0]],["OK" ]], //
// [["Reinforce","Help_Vehicle","Trig4"]],
// [["LOSE"],["TIMER", "OR", "VehDmg1", "BldgDmg1"] ],
[["END"],["LUCNT" ]]
]
]
];

BaseServer.sqf:

//BaseServer.sqf
// Horbin
// 1/10/25
// Data specifc to your server's map.
// ALTIS
FuMS_ServerData =
[
    [ // Map Definition and FuMS configuration
      false,      // Enable FuMS missions to run on the main server.
                  // NOTE: setting to 'true' may drasticly impact server performance.
      "testpath", // MySQL support testing
 true,       //Enable AdminControls! See Docs\AdminControls.txt
      15          //minimum Server FPS. Below this FPS FuMS will not load new missions.
    ],
    [  // Exclusion Areas
    // See \FuMS\HC\Util\GetWorldInfo.sqf if you need to make changes
    ],
    [ // Default Areas
    // See \FuMS\HC\Util\GetWorldInfo.sqf if you need to make changes
    ],
    [
      // ActiveThemes
      // A folder matching the names below needs to exist in the ..\Themes folder.
      // use this block to easily turn off/on your various mission sets.
      // -1 = all HC's.  0= Server only,  1=1st HC to connect, 2=2nd, etc.
      //  Note: Server option not currenty operational.
      //["Admin",-1],
      //["Test",-1], //Remove this theme if on a production server.
      //["HeloPatrols",-1], // 2 sets of 3 armed helo's patrol the skys!!!
      ["SEM",-1], // basic old school Arma2 Epoch encounters
      //["TownRaid",-1], // random town is raided by 4 truck loads of humans!
      //["Small",-1],  // 6 man groups invade a random village
      //["Aquatic",-1], // 3 coastal areas w/ boats and ai
      //["MadScience",-1], // 10 random towns become infected with crazzed clones
      //["Convoy",-1], // 2 random convoys of 3 vehicles move across the map.
      //["StaticSpawns",-1], // creates 10 Dayz style Helo crashes at random locations.
      //["Jurassic",-1], // creates 3 encounters with wondering Raptors and some scattered loot.
      //["Captive", -1], // Mission in which 7 hostages must be rescued from the humans within 30minutes while fending off paradropped reinforcemnets.
      ["MyMissions",-1]
    ],
    [             // Event and AI Radio messsage behavior
        true,     // EnableRadioChatterSystem: turns on the system, allowing below options to function
        false,    // EnableRadioAudio: turns on 'audio' effects for radio chatter
        true,     // RadioRequired: if false, messages are heard without a radio on the player's belt.
        true,     // RadioFollowTheme: Conforms with Theme radio channel choices. False:any radio works for all channels.
        false,    // EnableAIChatter: enables random radio chatter between AI when players get within the specified range (meters) as default.
        800       // NOTE: Theme 'Radio Range' will override this setting.
    ],
 [
              // Soldier Defaults
        3,    // default number of rifle magazines for each AI
   3,    // default number of pistol magazines
   true, // Turns ON VCOM_Driving V1.01 = Genesis92x for all land/boat vehicle drivers
         //http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?187450-VCOM-AI-Driving-Mod
         //Skill Override options:
         // Values here will override values for individual units defined in SoldierData.
         // values ranges 1.0 -0.0      0= uses GlobalSoldierData.sqf setting for each soldier.
         // defaults 'stock' ai based around values indicated below.
         // if unique AI are desired, modify these numbers in GlobalSoldierData.sqf or SoldierData.sqf as applicable.
         // values here OVERRIDE any value set in the other files! (value of zero = use other files values).
[
   .0, // aimingAccuracy .05 : target lead, bullet drop, recoil
   .0, // aimingShake .9 : how steady AI can hold a weapon
   .0, // aimingSpeed .1 : how quick AI can rotate and stabilize its aim and shoot.
   .0, // spotDistance .5 : affects ability to spot visually and audibly and the accuracy of the information
   .0, // spotTime .5 : affects how quick AI reacts to death, damage or observing an enemy.
   .0, // courage .1 : affects unit's subordinates morale
   .0, // reloadSpeed .5 :affects delay between weapon switching and reloading
   .0 // commanding .5 : how quickly recognized targets are shared with the AI's group.
   ],
        // soldier only equipment. Items in this list are only available to AI.
        //  when an AI dies, gear on this list is deleted from the AI's inventory.
    [
      [], //Uniforms
      [], // Vests
      [], // Backpacks.
      [], // Helmets
      ["launch_RPG32_F","launch_I_Titan_F"], // Weapons
      ["RPG32_HE_F","RPG32_F","Titan_AA"], // Magazines
      [] // Items
    ],
        // List of UAV and UGV's that FuMS will recognize and populate with proper AI logic when created in the vehicle section of missions.
        // vehicles created in the 'buildings' section will be inactive!
    [
      // side 'GUER' or Resistance (ie the bad guys)
      "I_UGV_01_rcws_F",
      "I_UAV_01_F",
      "I_UAV_02_F",
      "I_UAV_02_CAS_F",
      "I_UGV_01_F"     ,
      // side West
      "B_UGV_01_rcws_F",
      "B_UAV_01_F",
      "B_UAV_02_F",
      "B_UAV_02_CAS_F",
      "B_UGV_01_F",
      // side East
      "O_UGV_01_rcws_F",
      "O_UAV_01_F",
      "O_UAV_02_F",
      "O_UAV_02_CAS_F",
      "O_UGV_01_F"
      ]

],
[
        // Loot Defaults
20, // number of minutes after mission completion before deleting a loot box.
   // NOTE: This is not based on when the box is spawned, but WHEN the mission completes!
[
                 // SMOKE BOX Options
      true,      // true= smoke created with box for ease of location.
      150,       // proximity character has to get to box before smokes start. 0=unlimited
      ["Green"], //["Red","Blue","White"]// colors of smoke
      5          // Duration, in minutes, smoke lasts once triggered.
    ],
true, // vehicles occupied by players persist through server reset and are sellable!
     // List of box types used by "Random" in LootData and GlobalLootData files.
["B_supplyCrate_F","O_supplyCrate_F","I_supplyCrate_F","CargoNet_01_box_F"],
// List of vehicles prohibited to use by players. This list allows them to be on the map for AI use
// but will prevent players from entering the vehicle.
[],
    false //VehicleAmmoFlag true= sets vehicle ammo to zero when an AI vehicle is 1st occupied by a player.
]

];

Now, this Mission system works really excellent!

But some wishes do I have for further releases (if possible and for other also a good idea):

- Choosable Airdrop Loot

- Blacklistet spawn points and range for Missions (not in Safe Zones)

- Cap Points not capable inside vehicles

He-Man

He-Man,

Blacklists are already part.

Blacklist zones are defined in \FuMS\HC\Util\GetWorldInfo.sqf

If you hard-code locations the missions will spawn there, but when FuMS is left to pick a random location it will avoid those points as well as attempt to NOT overlap missions or place a mission on top of a base that is occupied by a player.

Airdrop support for vehicles and loot is coming in the next updated.

See \FuMS\HC\Triggers\ZuppaCaptureInit.sqf

if(isPlayer _x && alive _x and _x == vehicle _x)then

Line 117 add   'and _x == vehicle _x'  to the test statement. This should only allow players to influence a cap point while not in a vehicle.

i gott it.. lol.. i putt out infistar.. 4 test.. but epoch dont start.. allway's i have server is not ready error 2... so i get back infistar inside my mission.. start the server and now i have a scoll menue.. strange.. thx for help me