[EMS] 0.2.6 Epoch Mission System

Fuchs

143 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the boxes integrated from EMS into the new system?

• Yes ,highly recommended !
    • No ,i don't care about !

Maybe u can replace your modified EMS with the 1 on Github , u stay in sync then with the release as it is now (saves u alot of hassle)

Only some minor misstypo's but those are easy to fix , like this 1 /minor/SM10.sqf  last line

[0] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\EMS\minor\SMfinder.sqf";
[0] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\EMS\minor\SMfinder.sqf";

Maybe u can replace your modified EMS with the 1 on Github , u stay in sync then with the release as it is now (saves u alot of hassle)

Only some minor misstypo's but those are easy to fix , like this 1 /minor/SM10.sqf  last line

[0] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\EMS\minor\SMfinder.sqf";
[0] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\EMS\minor\SMfinder.sqf";

Where are these lines at? What file?

hola bandidos !

Currently the real life has me caught up !

Work and other stuff...

Until next month i won't be doing anything for EMS, only bugfixing atm !

Also i would like to see MIMIC come back and join this Project again !

• THX to MimiC,Torndeco,waTTe,Mochnant,deadeye2,iFear,umfufu,skynetdev for their help/fixes !! Hope i dont forgot anyone ^^

Any Help for the future of EMS is welcome !

Edited by Fuchs

so replace DZAI with Sarge if u have Sarge in the mission files

and for the others.... update your server_cleanup.fsm

around line 298 compare with this and change...

" if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""DZAI"",0] != 1) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n

This won´t work idk why ...

Sarge = a variable for EMS 

DZAI doesn't needs to go into the cleanup , why u all may ask?!

It's the fact that Buttface [Dev. of DayZ Bandit AI] has done many improvements into his script so u don't need the DZAI ,i think this was deleted after 1.8 !

btw u have a very outdated version  !

ok but maybe u can help me with 1 thing my Cars will disappear after a restart / buy a car at trader drive to the airfield after restart its again on the trader do you know a Solution for this ?

DZAI doesn't needs to go into the cleanup , why u all may ask?!

It's the fact that Buttface [Dev. of DayZ Bandit AI] has done many improvements into his script so u don't need the DZAI ,i think this was deleted after 1.8 !

I downloaded EMS from your Github a couple days ago. DZAI is on the latest version.

Also ich lese und lese und verstehe es trotzdem nicht so ganz .....

Ist hier jemand so gut und hilft mir bei zwei dingen?

1 - Ich haette gerne auf dem Aeropuerto Sargento ein oder zwei soldaten patroullien

2 - Ich haette gerne zwei oder drei vehicle patroullien

Ach ja Epoch-Lingor ....

Also ich lese und lese und verstehe es trotzdem nicht so ganz .....

Ist hier jemand so gut und hilft mir bei zwei dingen?

1 - Ich haette gerne auf dem Aeropuerto Sargento ein oder zwei soldaten patroullien

2 - Ich haette gerne zwei oder drei vehicle patroullien

Ach ja Epoch-Lingor ....

Und was genau hat das mit EMS zu tun? 

Und was genau hat das mit EMS zu tun? 

oh sorry falscher bereich ...... aber das ist mal wieder typisch anstelle mir trotzdem zu helfen oder mir zu sagen wo ich eventuell hilfe finden kann kommt nur so eine sinnlose aussage mit der man mir klar machen will wie ich nur so dumm sein konnte das zu uebersehen.

oh sorry falscher bereich ...... aber das ist mal wieder typisch anstelle mir trotzdem zu helfen oder mir zu sagen wo ich eventuell hilfe finden kann kommt nur so eine sinnlose aussage mit der man mir klar machen will wie ich nur so dumm sein konnte das zu uebersehen.

1. that was in no way offensive or harsh

2. you didn't even say which AI you're using so no i can't tell you where to look

3. Both sarge and dzai have examples on how to create custom spawns so you obviously didn't even bother to look for yourself.

1. that was in no way offensive or harsh

2. you didn't even say which AI you're using so no i can't tell you where to look

3. Both sarge and dzai have examples on how to create custom spawns so you obviously didn't even bother to look for yourself.

Never mind ....

First off I use sarge and yes I did have a look at the files in quetion but still dont get how to enable vehicle patrols or how to add a certain area .

Never mind ....

First off I use sarge and yes I did have a look at the files in quetion but still dont get how to enable vehicle patrols or how to add a certain area .

What u are asking is not in the scope of EMS , u want Sarge to patrol on your map

Maybe u need to switch to the Sarge pages at opendayz  try this http://opendayz.net/categories/sarge-ai.131/

I'm not sure if I had a wrong link before, but I downloaded EMS again and now it seems to be working. I've only done 2 missions so far in my testing and they both seemed to work. One was a medical ural, but I didn't actually engage the AI there. The other was the axe murderer. I have a couple questions about that.

1. Is he supposed to be bullet proof? I had to use my axe to kill him.

2. He had no loot. Body and backpack were empty, but it appears there's supposed to be loot as per the add_unit_server2.sqf file. That file gives loadouts for two specific backpacks. Unfortunately I didn't pay attention to the pack he was wearing so I'm not sure if it's one of the defined packs.