Zupa's Single Currency change bank help?

BUckENbooz

Question

Hello all!

I have successfully installed Zupa's single currency. There are only a few issues I could desperately get help with.

1) I do not like the bank locations. Actually, I would like to remove ALL the bank spots. What I want to do is to either make it       so players can access the banks from traders (perfered) or just put the laptop (atm) in all traders. How can I do this?

2) I dunno if any of you are familiar with Zupa's single currency script, but the installing instructions were pretty simple. Literally     just a drag and drop. However when you join the server, there is multiple character selections (3 to be exact). Its sort of like     letting players able to pick 3 different character saves. HOWW can I remove this xD

As always I always appreciate your guy's help. It means a lot!

2 answers to this question

1. Bank locations are in the server PBO. Bankzones-->banks.sqf   You will need to adjust the bankmarkers.sqf if you move them and change Bank_object in the variables to the object you want to use.

2. You installed the one for multiple character support. 

1. Bank locations are in the server PBO. Bankzones-->banks.sqf   You will need to adjust the bankmarkers.sqf if you move them and change Bank_object in the variables to the object you want to use.

2. You installed the one for multiple character support. 

Hey Rc_Robio, thanks for the reply.

Ok so i think i understand what your saying. Basically if I go into the banks.sqf, I need to adjust it so the "bank object" isn't the laptop, but the actually name of the trader character himself correct?

As far as the multiple character, when I installed it there was no other files for both the @DayZ_Server and DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus.  I'll keep looking but I dont see another option :C

As far as installing it, The only thing including