Noob thread, need answers please) (guide)

XA3

there should be a step by step guide for everithing.

like, building:

1:find a hatchet

2:find a muli-tool

3:multi-tool works like *this*

4:energy works like *this*

5:materials are found like *this*

6:list of raw materials

7:recipes

and many more points regarding all the basics like statuses in the debug, and how they *work*(how to get rid of them, or replenish some)

i`m new to this and i need answers for all of this. only helpful thing i found so far is a hour long building tutorial on the youtube.

Structure the information=no endless threads by newbies like me.

Noob sticky thread with all the info would be perfect. Because now it seems like this is not the official forums at all.

hope nobody is offended by my harshness, would really like to play this mod for very long time and see the community grow)

1, 2 : could spawn basicly everywhere

3: There is the basic multigun and 3 attachements: heal, revive, and repair. You attach them like a suppressor to the multigun. And you need a small energypack to load the gun (10 shots). Then just shoot at the player to heal (on the bodyparts that are hurt), a full heal needs more than one shot. revive= the same, repair: shoot at the parts of the vehicle that are broken.

4 Energy: U need energy for Nightvisiongoogles and for Basebuilding, u get it through driving or sitting in a vehicle, while the engine is running.

5. buildingmaterials are found in any kind of trash, but are very rare.

6,7: Crafting guide: http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17457-crafting-guide-by-rage/?hl=building   and vid about building:

some additional infos in the wiki

Expect some changes after the next patch, still alpha u know

Using searchfunctions helps a lot! ;)