Help with infistar and server

jackgiant

Question

Today I brought infistar for my dedicated server, but when i start the server the message 'waiting for the server to authenticate' pops up and i dont know whats wrong, I looked in my rtp and these errors popped up, can anybody help? (It would be greatly appreciated)

22:40:02 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
22:40:03 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
22:40:03 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
22:40:04 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
22:40:04 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
22:40:04 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found
22:40:04 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
22:40:04 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

Thanks again!!

4 answers to this question

No probs! If you got any errors you can always post them as you did here, and I'll probably see it and help you ;)

Have same error,but i have that file! where the problem? 

and i can play on the server!

and its not vilayer!

Error:

22:40:03 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"