Sign in to follow this  
oSoDirty

DZMS error OverPoch Taviana

Question

I use DZMS along side of WAI in my chernarus overpoch server with no errors but on taviana i get this error on every major mission finish. But everything mission wise is fine, all items and ai spawn/despawn properly as well as displayed messages.

waitUntil {DZMSMajDone};
DZMSMajDone = nil;
};>
 0:58:38   Error position: <DZMSMajDone};
DZMSMajDone = nil;
};>
 0:58:38   Error Undefined variable in expression: dzmsmajdone
 0:58:38 File z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\Scripts\DZMSMajTimer.sqf, line 42
 0:58:38 Error in expression <or Mission %1.",_varName];

any ideas or fixes? 

7 answers to this question

Can you paste the contents of line 42 of the DZMSMajTimer.sqf file - plus about 10 lines above/below it too? (Just select the lot and paste into here, but wrap it in [ spoiler ] [/ spoiler ] (without the spaces!)

Sure can, Thanks in advance.

// clean up all the existing units before starting a new one

{if (alive _x) then {_x call DZMSPurgeObject;};} forEach DZMSUnitsMajor;

// rebuild the array for the next mission
    DZMSUnitsMajor = [];

//Let's Run the Mission
        [] execVM format ["\z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\Missions\Major\%1.sqf",_varName];
        diag_log text format ["[DZMS]: Running Major Mission %1.",_varName];

//Let's wait for it to finish or timeout
        waitUntil {DZMSMajDone};         <- line 42
        DZMSMajDone = false;
};

thats line 32 to end      

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Adam1911
      We are We are pleased to announce the launch of our arma 2 Overpoch DayZ server, we are a PvE with a PvP aspect, What we mean by this is our server supports both play styles we have a zone on our map that you are allowed to base raid and kill others as you would find on a normal pvp server. Doing this we have been growing a community and getting a foot hold in the arma 2 community, we also welcome all Suggestions you can do this by joining our discord or our website (Website Offline for now) 
      We can offer you a unique experience while playing on our servers with great peoples, Fair adult and mature staff.
      Experienced staff with experience and successful servers from Arma 2 to Arma 3, Enjoyable game experience with a lot to do. We will enforce the rules as strongly as we can to get rid of any peoples trying to break this great experience for us.

Features: 
      Full Day / Night cycle (No Voting) Time Acceleration.  Build Limit is based on your humanity, the higher your humanity the more objects you can build.   Indestructible Bases with in the PvE Zone Only. Custom AI Missions. Custom Loot. Realistic Towing. Slow Zombies (still a threat and more of them.) Self Blood Bag. Air drops. Snap Building. Coin System.  Repair/Fuel Services. Deploy Bike. Bury Body. Take Clothes. Locate Vehicle. TAB Menu. Custom Traders for 10k / 50k / 100k / 500k humanity Change / Custom door codes. and much more
      Discord: https://discord.gg/zubtHR9
      Server: overpoch.thewalkingzuk.co.uk
    • By FG_Trap
      Made this in my free time awhile ago thought id make it public.
      Right Alt is the key to open the menu.
      Install instructions are inside the download.
      https://github.com/NWDZ-Trapxxgods/traps-menu

here is a picture of the server menu

• By McLovin
      NOTICE: Duplicate of another question posted in the wrong section.

So I've been playing this server that has a number of mods installed. I've been playing it for quite a while with the only errors I've been getting are regarding a 45 round RPK mag being missing, but other than that I've had no errors or any issues loading. Upon trying to place a plot pole, nothing happens; absolutely nothing, like no preview shows up, no prompt saying "starting construction" or anything like that, just blankness. When I try to do it again it says "building already in progress" and I can't do anything, not even lock my vehicle. Is there anything that can be done, or that can explain this phenomenon? To further the understanding of how this came to be, I bought a plot pole from the trader in Trader City Stary and tried placing it near Stary, but not too near it (near a thicket of bushes in the distance). Upon right clicking and hitting the build option, that's when I face my issue.
    • By JasonTM
      Download the files for DZMS Overpoch 1.0.6.2 Here: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem-Overpoch

This is an update to the DayZ Mission System by Vampire that was updated for DayZ Epoch 1.0.6.1 by ebayShopper: https://github.com/ebayShopper/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem
      This includes adding a few missions from EMS 0.3 by Fuchs:

Updates:
      1. Added a variable in DZMSConfig.sqf to enable the AI to have money in their wallets if ZSC is installed.
      //If you have ZSC installed then you can set this to true to place money in ai wallets. DZMSAICheckWallet = false; 2. Added the Overwatch weapons to the AI and Crate configs.
      3. Expanded the selection of gear and vehicles available to the missions, AI config, and crate spawns.
      4. Created additional crate spawning options.
      5. Changed "UH60Wreck_DZ" to "UH60_ARMY_Wreck_burned_DZ" in minor mission SM4 because of "Cannot create non-ai vehicle UH60Wreck_DZ" error.
      6. Converted the format of a few EMS 0.3 missions and added them to the mission spawning arrays.
      7. There is an issue with the new small ammo boxes and medical crates which is not resolved.

Here is a list of all of the Major and Minor missions with a few notes.

Demo Video

• Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord