Dayz Commander updated for Steam patch

Uro

nothing works ... completely NOTHING ... updated to 125548 from 112555 ... dayzcommander shows nothing, oh wait it does it shows my server with correct servertitle for a second and then its gone ... nowhere to be seen

seriously what the fuck is going on here, my server was shown on dayzc a couple hours ago, then a automated restart happend as it does every 3 hours, after this restart ... *poof* 10000ms ping

Having the same issue, nothing works to fix it for me yet either. Gametracker does not even show anything with queryport added. Players can join but always 10k ping, just IP showing and gametracker shows offline. 

steamport  =8766;  //default 8766, needs to be unique if multiple serves on same box
steamqueryport =27016; //default 27016, needs to be unique if multiple servers on same box

Yep. Version is not showing, pings 10k ms, lobby in commander does not update my server.

Do I need to allow the steamports to the server on my router suddenly or something?

well if your router/firewall isnt opening those ports for your server, it wont be able to converse with the Steam master servers.

If your running multiple servers they need different steam ports.

Here's some of what I have in my config file:

steamport = 2400

steamqueryport = 2401

That server launches on port 2403.

It's far easier to keep the steam ports in the same range as your server, especially if your running multiple servers.

Update didn't help any, and I don't think it's a port issue for most people. My server shows in DZL, A2 Browser and Gametracker data updated fine, but still no DZC. Those who can't get the gametracker part working may have a port issue, but I have no idea.

I was using the ports 2300 and 2031, but I changed it to the ones below.

steamport = 8766;
steamqueryport = 22816;

This made it work for me, the server is now showing up in DZC without issues.

DZC updated again lol :D

Changelog since Steam version:

0.9.1.102 (July 27, 2014)
  • [bugFix] Better detection of non-steam server during game launch
  • [bugFix] Updates filter upon adjusting "use non-steam version" checkbox
0.9.1.97 (July 27, 2014)
  • [Feature] Adds support for non-steam arma2 versions
0.9.1.95 (July 25, 2014)
  • [Feature] Initial support for Steam based servers

DZC updated again lol :D

Changelog since Steam version:

0.9.1.102 (July 27, 2014)
  • [bugFix] Better detection of non-steam server during game launch
  • [bugFix] Updates filter upon adjusting "use non-steam version" checkbox
0.9.1.97 (July 27, 2014)
  • [Feature] Adds support for non-steam arma2 versions
0.9.1.95 (July 25, 2014)
  • [Feature] Initial support for Steam based servers

It still didn't fix any of my issues -.- lol, my servers down still "According to DZC"

Even the latest update still doesn't fix the issue where you have to refresh all servers in order for your favorites to display properly.

Think this is just an issue with steam query its self maybe? Bit of an odd one.. I filter for my servers on DZL and it shows them online even when they are not until its has fully refreshed all servers, but then again sometimes it still shows them as online with players on after being off for 4+ days lol

Playwithsix doesn't refresh my server in favorites until the list has been loaded also.

Fixed that for you

+1.

Total crap to even go away from the official epoch mod that you can download from the official site and put 2.7Gb of useless data next to your official modfolder if you don't pay attention.

Version number in the foldername ? hahahahahaha

Its only showing 2000+ servers when there are 4500+ online, in the mean time -

DZL lists 4000+ but half are offline.... Go up a few pages and refresh individual ones that show as online they go offline......

It lists 2 of my servers that have been offline for 5+ dayz as online with players on......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E-mi2NCafA