Dayz Commander updated for Steam patch

Uro

Updated to the 0.91.113 version, now i'm having the "Cannot find at least one of your Arma2 directories"

As you can imagine i haven't moved my game directory, and the option to override the game folders path is disappeared...

Is it just me that is having this error? Anyone have any idea on how to fix it?

Updated to the 0.91.113 version, now i'm having the "Cannot find at least one of your Arma2 directories"

As you can imagine i haven't moved my game directory, and the option to override the game folders path is disappeared...

Is it just me that is having this error? Anyone have any idea on how to fix it?

Run aram2 and arma 2oa in steam to the main menu in both should fix it

My DZC doesn't detect my Arma's either, loads up fine though :)

As soon as I set my Directory over-rides that is ;)

Must be an issue with it reporting Arma's location to itself.

Couple of days since the last update from Dayz Commander, still wondering when the favorites are gonna be sorted? Our server is somewhere on the back of the server list and now it needs to go through all the servers before ours stops showing as red and unpingable. Only thing that fixes that behaviour is manually changing the port in the setting file from 2302 to 2301.

• 2 months later...

Anyone know how frequently DZC updates it's cached list of servers? Been sitting at 3687 total servers for a few days now, and my two new servers don't show up in DZC, but do in DZL and in-game server browser which are querying Steam directly. Kinda silly that DZC is using a cached list of a cached list. If anyone has DZC and DZL installed, try this. Filter for "TARFU" in both. Only my Taviana server will show up in DZC, but my Chernarus and Napf servers show up in DZL. The Chernarus and Napf servers have been up and running for 3 days now. The Taviana server has been up almost 2 weeks now.

Anyone know how frequently DZC updates it's cached list of servers? Been sitting at 3687 total servers for a few days now, and my two new servers don't show up in DZC, but do in DZL and in-game server browser which are querying Steam directly. Kinda silly that DZC is using a cached list of a cached list.If anyone has DZC and DZL installed, try this.Filter for "TARFU" in both. Only my Taviana server will show up in DZC, but my Chernarus and Napf servers show up in DZL. The Chernarus and Napf servers have been up and running for 3 days now. The Taviana server has been up almost 2 weeks now.

DayzLauncher is showing over 10,000 servers. I've had a new Chenarus server up for about 12 days now and it's still not showing on Commander, which is why I recommend to everyone on my servers to use DayzLauncher. I just wish the general populace of players would learn about Launcher.

Whats wrong with DZC now again? Players are reporting they cant join any servers because they disappear immediately, same thing happens to me all the time. Only if Im fast enough I can join my server.

Also all of my other favorites disappear right after I start the commander.

DayzLauncher is showing over 10,000 servers. I've had a new Chenarus server up for about 12 days now and it's still not showing on Commander, which is why I recommend to everyone on my servers to use DayzLauncher. I just wish the general populace of players would learn about Launcher.

OK, update...

I deleted my "settings.xml" file for DayZ Commander, relaunched it. Instead of showing 3687 like it did yesterday it showed 306 and none of my servers showed up. Waited 10 minutes and did the same thing again, this time is says 795 servers, and one of mine is showing up. Waited another 10 minutes and deleted the "settings.xml" file again, relaunched DZC and now it says there are 1917 serves and all of mine are showing up.

I'm switching to DayZ Launcher, and going to encourage people to use DayZ Launcher from now on. DayZ Commander is horrible. Not to mention the download speeds of mods is just horrible through it.