[1.4.1] Snap Building PRO

Hi, very great job, thx

I just got some questions:

How to set height for Wooden- & Metalfloors; for Gunracks & WoodenCrates, for Stairs & Ladders? It seems the can just be snapped but nothing happends when pressing PgUp or PgDown.

Could you eventually do some Update for this ones?

Thanks

if(_location1 distance _objectHelperPos > 10) exitWith {
_isOk >
  Error position: <_objectHelperPos > 10) exitWith {
_isOk >
  Error Undefined variable in expression: _objecthelperpos
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.namalsk\dayz_code\actions\player_build.sqf, line 405
Error in expression <tHelper;
};
};

I'm having this RPT issue. Showing up for anyone else?

Hello all

i have a problem with the Dzgm Gruopmanagment, only one is working 

i add the  file from the dzgm space interrupt to the snap pro space but then working dzgm only??

sry for my bad english

// numpad 4 0x4B now Q 0x10
if (_dikCode == 0x10 or (_dikCode in actionKeys "User17")) then {
DZE_4 = true;
};
// numpad 6 0x4D now E 0x12
if (_dikCode == 0x12 or (_dikCode in actionKeys "User18")) then {
DZE_6 = true;
};
// numpad 5 0x4C now space 0x39
if (_dikCode == 0x39 or (_dikCode in actionKeys "User19")) then {
DZE_5 = true;
};

// F key
if ((_dikCode == 0x21 and (!_alt and !_ctrl)) or (_dikCode in actionKeys "User6")) then {
DZE_F = true;
};

if(_dikCode == 0x0C) then {
private["_message"];
DZE_SNAP_PRO_USE_COMMAND_MENU = !DZE_SNAP_PRO_USE_COMMAND_MENU;
if(DZE_SNAP_PRO_USE_COMMAND_MENU) then {
_message = "SNAP PRO: now using COMMANDING MENU";
} else {
_message = "SNAP PRO: now using SCROLL MENU";
};
systemChat _message;
DZE_cancelBuilding = true;
};
if ((_dikCode == 0xDB) or (_dikCode == 0xDC)) then {
   if (tagname) then {tagname = false;} else {tagname = true;};
};

if (_dikCode == 0x36) then {
  if (dialog) then {closeDialog 0;groupManagementActive = false;} else {[] execVM "dzgm\loadGroupManagement.sqf";};
};

if (_dikCode in actionKeys "TacticalView") then {
   [] execVM "dzgm\noTactical.sqf";
};
_handled

I just don't get that... if I activate this snapping.. the green spheres appear.. but no snapping happens.

And I got a bug just before, after canceling from snapping mode, I could not build anymore, got every time "building in progress", just a relog fixed it.

When a fix is made should I be watching this topic for it or an infistar one? As always keep up the great work!

It's not mod related, there's nothing I can do to fix it, I've emailed log to Chris, he is well aware of the problem

Ok installed correctly it all shows up bet me and my players don't get the green snapping points just the grey ones so currently the snapping doesn't snap?

Anyone know what's up?

If points are showing up, then it's working fine, make sure no other mods/scripts that uses player_build are interfering 

Hello all

i have a problem with the Dzgm Gruopmanagment, only one is working 

i add the  file from the dzgm space interrupt to the snap pro space but then working dzgm only??

use this one instead (I might do an update removing cmd menus as they seem to cause problems with other mods lately):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14423790/DayZ/snap_pro_clean.rar

I just don't get that... if I activate this snapping.. the green spheres appear.. but no snapping happens.

And I got a bug just before, after canceling from snapping mode, I could not build anymore, got every time "building in progress", just a relog fixed it.

Did you modify player_build.sqf file by any chance? seems to be borked. Snap and spheres runs on different thread, but they depend on player_build to snap (pressing F key).

It's not mod related, there's nothing I can do to fix it, I've emailed log to Chris, he is well aware of the problem

If points are showing up, then it's working fine, make sure no other mods/scripts that uses player_build are interfering 

use this one instead (I might do an update removing cmd menus as they seem to cause problems with other mods lately):

Did you modify player_build.sqf file by any chance? seems to be borked. Snap and spheres runs on different thread, but they depend on player_build to snap (pressing F key).

Gonna have to make sure people don't come here if they're using my version of player_build + player_upgrade, i don't know if theres any gremlins in my changes to the code yet other than moving from where you started building distance is actually half of the value specified and that someone reported they have to click build a couple of times to get it to kick in

Sry this one does not works, the old one works without dzgm, the new works not with and not without

Edit: ok i hve the F Function and the Rotate Funktion but no snaping and no snaping tutorial

New update

Changes: Removed cmd menus and pushed them to a different repo. This should eliminate compatibility issues. I've decided to stick with actions in the end, because that's what official release will be using anyway. Git files are now pretty much identical to files used in epoch 1052

i've made a 10min video (streamed to twitch) showing the installation on local server that uses 1.0.5.1 / 103718 and showing that everything works just fine. For those who are having problems this video serves as a proof that it works just fine on a server that uses lots of custom scripts. Make sure you watch it and if you still experience problems, give me a list of mods your server runs that might affect player_build (like admin tools, fast building, tools that lets you build custom stuff etc)

http://www.twitch.tv/raymich/b/549817270

crazy but I cant find anywhere in DZGM directions  about dayz_spaceInterrupt  changes

at any rate

here is mine ( and it works great)

DZE_cancelBuilding = true;
};
if ((_dikCode == 0xDB) or (_dikCode == 0xDC)) then {
   if (tagname) then {tagname = false;} else {tagname = true;};
};

if (_dikCode == 0x9D) then {
  if (dialog) then {closeDialog 0;groupManagementActive = false;} else {[] execVM "dzgm\loadGroupManagement.sqf";};
};

if (_dikCode in actionKeys "TacticalView") then {
   [] execVM "dzgm\noTactical.sqf";
};
_handled

I am scripting a server using the Snap build pro script but everything works except the snap build portion of it.  Every time I enable the Snap build option it comes up with an error saying player_build.sgf cannot be found can someone help?

if you are using different folder structure, make sure to adjust new paths in compiles and snap_build files.

default path is custom\snap_pro\

Hi Raymix,

Any chance you could add some versioning as it is quite hard to reference which release you are currently on (with a couple of bug fix / enhancement releases so far) with people trying to merge with my A Plot for Life builds.

Cheers.