Overpoch Traders Catergories

vooshe

Question

Hey guys

So im setting up an overpoch server and i need a little help. I hope i posted this in the right forum and category.

So I purchased an overpoch server off of survival servers and they automatically edited the traders and the loot tables to spawn overwatch guns and that worked fine but the traders where bugged.... Overwatch guns only spawned at klen and there was no name or picture for the guns only the classname.. also it was bugged that you couldn't even buy the weapons...so i wiped the Traders-Data databse and replaced it with the one from my old epoch server then used the overpoch server pack : http://www.xstreamgaming.net/forum/threads/dayz-overpoch-server-pack-by-xstreamgaming-chernarus-napf-sauerland.75/      and took out the sql file and ran that in my database... it all worked fine but the guns that spawn at hero also spawn at stary/klen/bash .... also the prices arnt that good aswell ... so i know i could go through the items one by one and change the price ect but i was wondering if someone could send my their sql with all the overpoch guns and vehicles at the right places?

I did contact survival servers about their premade traders being bugged and they wernt that helpfull aslo im thinking off getting a dedicated server and running this.

Thank you very much. 

3 answers to this question