Remove server full kick messages

Goát

Question

Hey guys,

We have built our server with Epoch with this forum for many many fixes on our coding! Firstly I would like to say thanks to the Epoch devs for the awesome mod and secondly to the modders that have made the awesome add ons!

Now we have managed to get our server popular enough that people get kicked for it being full.

How the hell do we turn off these incredibly annoying battleye messages? I've googled but I can't find anything on it and our main Tech guy is currently away.

Any help will be received with eternal gratitude!

Thanks!

9 answers to this question

I'm not sure on reserved slots because it says we are a 52 slot server but only 47 can connect. We haven't specifically allocated reserved slots (unless mac did) however we do have two lots of ai missions running which may take a slot each?

But yes it's the message saying something like (I'll copy it when we next cap) battleye kick [server full]. I'ts not script restrictions or anything as I can deal with them, it's just literally the server full kick.

If anyone knows where I allocate slots etc as well that would be lovely! We use Infistar Antihack.

Basically I'm the guy that does the easier stuff like towing, bloodbags & toolbox bike style stuff whilst Mac does the back end stuff so my knowledge is there but not super coder style!

Thanks for the replies so far!

Are you sure though?

instance.Bec_Cfg_Misc_SlotLimit               = int
instance.Bec_Cfg_Misc_SlotLimit_Msg           = string

This looks interesting.... I'm still figuring out how the plugins work... but so far it doesn't appear you could remove but it but possibly change it.