Battleye; has it been updated now?

Infinity

Question

Hi

Just noticed that Battleye was down for a bit and now suddenly people get kicked randomly?

Guy crashed a c130 and gets kicked.

17.01.2014 19:03:11: PLAYER (80.56.41.240:2354)  - Script Restriction #13 "Hit" 18:946 FR_Rodriguez_DZ - "_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;"
17.01.2014 19:30:49: PLAYER (80.56.41.240:2354)  - Script Restriction #13 "Hit" 80:210 Survivor2_DZ - "_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;"

People report getting kicked for nothing; had 3 people get kicked for this so far

17.01.2014 18:55:09: player - Script Restriction #13 "this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';"
17.01.2014 19:07:20: player- Script Restriction #13 "this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';"
17.01.2014 19:35:35:  player- Script Restriction #13 "this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';"

Where do I update the battleye filters? Where do I get the new ones for Epoch or do I manually have to adjust them again?

You need to reload your scripts using rCon or restart your server.

Sorry to be a nuisance but I've restarted the server and tried loadscripts and loadevents. 

11:18:57 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.185)
11:18:57 Host identity created.
11:18:58 BattlEye Server: Incompatible filter file: createvehicle.txt
11:18:58 BattlEye Server: Incompatible filter file: setpos.txt
11:18:58 BattlEye Server: Incompatible filter file: setdamage.txt
11:18:58 BattlEye Server: Incompatible filter file: deletevehicle.txt
11:18:58 BattlEye Server: Incompatible filter file: publicvariable.txt
11:18:58 BattlEye Server: Incompatible filter file: publicvariableval.txt
11:18:58 BattlEye Server: Incompatible filter file: teamswitch.txt
11:18:58 BattlEye Server: Incompatible filter file: addweaponcargo.txt
11:18:58 BattlEye Server: Incompatible filter file: addmagazinecargo.txt
11:18:58 BattlEye Server: Incompatible filter file: addbackpackcargo.txt

Any ideas what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks for this MGT, but I am still getting spam about the same filters being incorrect. Maybe BE needs a restart instead of using loadevents?

You need to reload your scripts using rCon or restart your server.

THX for sharing dave!!

and yeah they still show as incompatible, but I just tested it on our testmachine and didn't get kicked anymore, I'll put them on the live server to further test it.

http://bit.ly/1b8WCGf

"11:18:58 BattlEye Server: Incompatible filter file:" will hopefully be fixxed when Bastian from BattlEye wakes up from his beautysleep tomorrow :)

I just checked mpeventhandler.txt and saw some lines were still like this:

5 "if (alive player) then { player setDamage 1;}"

I read that this is how to change it:

regex metacharacters ({}[]()^$.|*+? and \) now have to be escaped using '\' if they should be used as literals.

Do i completely misunderstand how it works now or should this be  like:

5 "if \(alive player\) then \{ player setDamage 1;\}"

Just trying to understand how the regex exactly works for future modifications purposes, as I don't completely understand when it is literal and when it isnt :P

Ok all the filters in Battleye need to have //new as the 1st line to stop the errors with incompatibility

http://188.165.250.119/BE.zip

tested and working on our servers

publicvariable.txt is 1k shorter then be files provided with DayZ_Epoch_Server_1.0.3.1_Release.7z ..

setvariableval.txt is 4k shorter ...and many others too..

please, tell me why???

My server went to total shit today, everyone started to get randomly kicked and now my server wont load characters data. Axle told me is had something to do with battleye so i decided to check this forum out, I downloaded these new BE files so I hope they work.

By the way infiSTAR love the Admin tools :)

Nice work Chris and Dave :)

I wonder if this was revenge for the grief dayz has caused BE over the last few years?

I mean who the fuck came up with the plan to release a game breaking update, on a Friday when servers are busiest, with very little warning and no documentation, either very stupid or malicious.

Hmmm using the new files sent by Chris (Infistar) hasn't worked.

[2014-01-18 | 12:48:12]  Player #2 [KzH] Franky (GUID Removed) has been kicked by BattlEye: Script Restriction #5
[2014-01-18 | 12:48:12]  Player #4 Trolgreks (GUID Removed) has been kicked by BattlEye: Script Restriction #5
[2014-01-18 | 12:48:12]  Player #5 niksona (GUID Removed) has been kicked by BattlEye: Script Restriction #5
[2014-01-18 | 12:48:13]  Player #6 dgnachvi (GUID Removed) has been kicked by BattlEye: Script Restriction #5
[2014-01-18 | 12:48:13]  Player #7 xFlash (GUID Removed) has been kicked by BattlEye: Script Restriction #5
[2014-01-18 | 12:48:13]  Player #1 Helicopter (GUID Removed) has been kicked by BattlEye: Script Restriction #5

6 people kicked in 2 seconds isn't right.

Chris went to bed early (3am) before I edited them to work ;)

http://188.165.250.119/BE.zip

You need to either download mine or edit the ones you downloaded with //new as the first line or your console will refuse to load them due to incompatability and edit the line in scripts.txt (as below) to a log rather than a kick, we're still working on configuring it for the new Battleye update.

If you don't, every time someone crashes a helicopter your whole server will get kicked for that script restriction.

1 "HelicopterExplo" !"_expl=createVehicle \[\"HelicopterExploSmall\",\(getPosATL _v\),\[\],0,\"CAN_COLLIDE\"\];" !"_expl = createVehicle \[\"HelicopterExploBig\", \[_pos select 0,_pos select 1,\(_pos select 2\) \+ 1\], \[\], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"\];" !"if \(local _v\) then \{_expl=createVehicle \[\"HelicopterExploSmall\", \(getPosATL _v\), \[\], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"\];\};" !"if \(local _v\) then \{_expl=\"HelicopterExploSmall\" createvehicle \(getpos _v\);\};"