Battleye; has it been updated now?

Infinity

Question

Hi

Just noticed that Battleye was down for a bit and now suddenly people get kicked randomly?

Guy crashed a c130 and gets kicked.

17.01.2014 19:03:11: PLAYER (80.56.41.240:2354)  - Script Restriction #13 "Hit" 18:946 FR_Rodriguez_DZ - "_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;"
17.01.2014 19:30:49: PLAYER (80.56.41.240:2354)  - Script Restriction #13 "Hit" 80:210 Survivor2_DZ - "_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;"

People report getting kicked for nothing; had 3 people get kicked for this so far

17.01.2014 18:55:09: player - Script Restriction #13 "this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';"
17.01.2014 19:07:20: player- Script Restriction #13 "this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';"
17.01.2014 19:35:35:  player- Script Restriction #13 "this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';"

Where do I update the battleye filters? Where do I get the new ones for Epoch or do I manually have to adjust them again?

Heads up, with this I have escaped all of the new regex commands so that the filters should work again, We will still need to recode the filters to better support the new features, upside is that it will be more secure after that is done.

regex metacharacters ({}[]()^$.|*+? and \) now have to be escaped using '\' if they should be used as literals.

https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/commit/cab5d03ab7e31bf1a40be2c5143230d343dc500a

using infistar so cant update those filters : ( guess BE is = 0 atm lol

Btw i have been fighting with this for about 3 hours, thought i was just loosing my mind lol

Well with using infistar's anti-hack it should still work as mine is doing just find.

I'm slowly recoding all my filters and they're ok so far

And Blur mods/admins, I know you're reading this thread, can you authorise my account on the Blur forum "MGT" I get it so send the verification email, have tried about 3 different email addresses but I never receive one!!!

So the new filters are not comaptible? I can confirm that even with new filters the BE loadevents command returns the same spam about the filters being incompatible. 

*Pats BE on the back*

To be honest, Epoch is the BIGGEST mod out there for DayZ and maybe even ARMA alone. It would have been nice for BE to at least give you guys a heads up before they went and broke the only reliable anti-cheat protection we have :(

cl28g074mspqi107x.png

Not my fault at all...

BattleEye has been updated today and is now fully supporting regex.

As it is now you just have to fully empty mpeventhandler.txt and remoteexec.txt to be able to play without a problem.

(If you are using my tool or not does not make any difference on this)

lol, Nice of them to spring this on all of us...

Certainly not your fault it happens on our 1.0.4 dev server as well.

cl28g074mspqi107x.png

Not my fault at all...

As it is now you just have to fully empty mpeventhandler.txt and remoteexec.txt to be able to play without a problem.

I have mpeventhandler.txt running on my servers now, all seems well

http://188.165.250.119/mpeventhandler.txt

cl28g074mspqi107x.png

Not my fault at all...

Thanks Infi,

I personally catch the majority of hackers on our server via these logs. It really worries me that BE would update to regex without informing the community to help them prepare for the update. It has left a big hole open that was plugged a long time ago. The next 24 hours will be interesting thats for sure :?

cl28g074mspqi107x.png

Not my fault at all...

Mine seem to be working just fine. Just I am getting incompatible filters, none of my players have been kicked.