Sign in to follow this  
Hanse

New to game.Need help?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 2DayZ2Retirement
      -PROBLEM SOLVED-

G'day, Survivors.
      I am having an issue on my server where vehicles which spawn randomly around the map repair themselves upon server restart.
      I use this config in my init.sqf which successfully spawns the vehicles in damaged and with low fuel...
      DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 75;
      DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 100;
      DynamicVehicleFuelLow = 0;
      DynamicVehicleFuelHigh = 25;
      ...However upon each server restart the vehicles repair themselves (the fuel remains low however) and for the life of me I can't figure out why this is happening. 
      DayZ Version -DayZ Epoch 1.0.6.2
      Scripts Used -DZAI | -DZMS | -Right Click Actions (Suicide, Smoke Drugs, GPS Scan)
      AntiHack - InfiSTAR
      Server Host - GTXGaming
      My HiveEXT.log and arma2oaserver.RPT logs are not showing anything out of the ordinary.
      I'm not sure if it matter, but all Planes/Helicopters and Boats have been removed from the server via the dynamic_vehicle.sqf.
      In addition, all of the traders and trader cities being removed by removing the call for the CfgServerTrader.hpp in the description.ext.
      If there is any other info I can show to assist in fixing this problem please let me know, any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Cheers.
    • By rocalpha
      Bonjour, j’écris aujourd’hui parce que j’aimerais savoir si vous ne pourrez pas m'aider. Je loue un serveur via gportal et j’aimerais pouvoir être mon serveur en PvE, mais aussi créer des éléments de base pour la connexion et des choses simples comme . J'ai un autre problème lorsque j'achète une voiture chère à pied cela me met une flèche rouge puis rien non aucun véhicule il apparait qu'après un redémarrage du serveur
    • By gamefail
      Welcome to Arma II DayZ Stratego
      ============================================================================
      Teamspeak: ts.game.fail
      Discord: Connect.
      Facebook: Game.Fail

Name: [NEW]ARMA II DAYZ STRATEGO OVERPOCH CHERNARUS
      Game: Arma 2
      IP: a2.game.fail
      Port: 2202
      Player Limit: 100
      Restart Time: Every 3 Hours
      Map: Chernarus
      Mods: Epoch, Overwatch
      Extra:
      Server is Semi militarized Rocket Launchers in trader Heavy ground and air vehicles  
      Scripts
      safeZoneRelocate Stormz Craft menu AntiDupe Tow/and Lift Plot management (maintain) 10 days New Effect map right click remove grass, map right click Custom trader Added trader (Gem and sniper trader) Custom loot Remove zombies plot pole and trader zone Tab menu script Stary parking custom build script Hard loot Hotwire door and vehicles  
      Modules
      Abandoned Vault Death Corpse Drug Bust Gems Weed
    • By Warburgg
      I installed the dynamic climate script and it happens that it rains on the server but only lasts 10 seconds and stops. Is it because I use the script that speeds server time? I currently use Control Time which allows the server to have 2 hours of day and 1 hour night.
      The other climates such as overcast and fog last the forecast time 5-20 minutes but the rain does not.
      In my logs show: 16:52:30 "39:2 Debug: Rain set to 0.92421 for 10.6582 minutes". It rains until it rains but soon stops.
    • By Tanita-Corp
      Hello guys)
      Tell me please how to make 
      spawned veh. unused 4 day deleted
      with key veh. unused 14 day deleted

I broke my head
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord