nova

how to disable base capture on plot for life?

Just remove the option from your fn_selfactions

Look for "plot_take_ownership.sqf" and remove the following...

if (s_player_plot_take_ownership < 0) then {
			if (DZE_PlotOwnership) then {
				_isowner = [player, _cursorTarget] call FNC_check_owner;
				If (( _isowner select 0 )) then{
					s_player_plot_take_ownership = player addAction ["Take plot items ownership", "Your-file-path\plot_take_ownership.sqf", "", 1, false];
				};
			};
		};

Also

player removeAction s_player_plot_take_ownership;
s_player_plot_take_ownership = -1;

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By JakeQue
      Legally Blinded Epoch Overpoch 1.0.6.1 (4 hour restarts)
      Admins are active. We help everyone from getting started to players with 4000 hours experience.
      We have tonnes more mods including:
      Plot 4 life (Build a base and maintain it every 7 days)
      Base raiding
      Global banking
      Campfire dance
      Teabag dead corpses
      Deploy Mountain Bike + Littlebird from toolbox & Blast proof bunker from safe
      Set View distance with binoculars / rangefinders
      Suicide bomber
      Weather is clear, and day time. 
      Let's stop the talking and just play!
      81.19.216.151:2800
    • By Gabriel12237
      Hello Community 

Sorry for my bad English.

I Search a lingor Script With 2 mods. (Plot4life and plotmanagement) .can you send me pls a Script for Lingor With the 2 or more scripts? Thank you very much guys.

Cheers 
    • By Jevo
      So I'm new to all this adding mods I've managed to successfully install snap_pro but I want to install the plot for life mod aswell, I had infistar installed by my server providers, so thats fine, it's just like Im not at my pc yet so I will post when I am so what I need to know is like I can install the snap pro but when they have installed stuff for me I don't know where half the bloody text files are. So I need either someone to walk me throug how to install both and what coding I need, like I tried following a guide on github but I get confused and I end up breaking my server I had the same problem awhile back it's why I shut my server down. Can someone just point me in the right direction thats all I'm asking. 

Thanks Jevo
    • By aaronfunky
      i am currently trying to install plot for life with no luck i tried several times with no success. I get confused when it asks to make a custom folder in the server directory. and put the server files in it. I do not know what this means i have tried several things nothing works. I have a Teamspeak if anyone would like to walk me through it. the ip is 174.96.92.38. Or just through comments on here would be nice .
    • By AlpacalypseTSH
      Hey guys, a lot of my players have been complaining about vehicles not saving positions after a prolonged period of inactivity. I've witnessed it myself when I flew a helicopter to Skalsity, did a few things, came back and it was gone back to Solichny. Is this an issue with the server_updateobject.sqf? I have Plot for Life, Plot Management, Door Management, etc installed.

Here's my server_updateObject:

• Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord