Snap pro, plot for life

Jevo

Question

So I'm new to all this adding mods I've managed to successfully install snap_pro but I want to install the plot for life mod aswell, I had infistar installed by my server providers, so thats fine, it's just like Im not at my pc yet so I will post when I am so what I need to know is like I can install the snap pro but when they have installed stuff for me I don't know where half the bloody text files are. So I need either someone to walk me throug how to install both and what coding I need, like I tried following a guide on github but I get confused and I end up breaking my server I had the same problem awhile back it's why I shut my server down. Can someone just point me in the right direction thats all I'm asking. 

Thanks Jevo

3 answers to this question

as salival said use the new 1.6 you will find all commonds mods already installed.  But if u gonna use the 1.0.5.1  then just try to go back with a vanilla server and install first plot4life (its just copy and paste) once you install it.. proceed with snap_pro. its the better way i think.

Or just forgot plot4life and use plotmanagement (this give you a persisten plot after die)

link:

https://github.com/DevZupa/PlotManagement

and also use the @BigEgg `s 

Non-P4L Automatically Add Plot Owner to Plot

link:

Yeah see I think I have to run the 1.5.1 because my server providers dont have the upgraded information yet, so I'll try plot management, all I want is so you can have friends build there without them placing a plot pole if you get me but thanks All I will try them out later today :)

Thanks Jevo