[RELEASE] Donkey Menu GUI v0.7a - Admin/Donator/Reg Menu|Admin/Survivor Hunt|GearSelection|MORE

DirtySanchez

So, i renamed the DonkeyMenu folder to donkeymenu, then it worked, but my zombie mod wasnt working, so i rearranged the init.sqf file and now zombies spawn but your menu doesnt work lol

if (isDedicated) then {
	[] execVM "\q\addons\zombiemission\init.sqf";
};

[] execVM "zombie\compiles.sqf";
"playZSoundHurt" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) call fncNextSound};
"playZSound" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) call fncNextSound};

if (isServer) then {
	[] execVM "\q\addons\traderATMs\init.sqf";
};

if(isNil "admin_list") then{
	[] execVM "admins.sqf";
};

[] execVM "trader\init.sqf";
	[] execVM "trader\HALV_takegive_crypto_init.sqf";
	[] execVM "trader\resetvehicleammo.sqf";
	[] execVM "addons\halv_spawn\init.sqf";
	[] execVM "addons\messages\init.sqf";
        [] execVM "addons\service_point\service_point.sqf";

//Missions
	#include "start_blck.sqf";

if(hasInterface) then {
		[] execVM "semClient.sqf"
#include "A3EAI_Client\A3EAI_initclient.sqf";
};

So, i renamed the DonkeyMenu folder to donkeymenu, then it worked, but my zombie mod wasnt working, so i rearranged the init.sqf file and now zombies spawn but your menu doesnt work lol

if (isDedicated) then {
};

"playZSoundHurt" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) call fncNextSound};
"playZSound" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) call fncNextSound};

if (isServer) then {
};

if(isNil "admin_list") then{
	[] execVM "admins.sqf";
};

//Missions

if(hasInterface) then {
		[] execVM "semClient.sqf"
};

And you really need to clean up that file, it's really messy.

You are lucky man, I was going to go to bed and I couldn't stand seeing that file you posted.....

Use this I cleaned it up for you and fixed your mistakes

if (isNil "admin_list") then {
[] execVM "admins.sqf";
};
//////////////////////////////////////////////////
if (isDedicated) then {
};
if (isServer) then {
};
//Missions
if(hasInterface) then {
[] execVM "semClient.sqf";
};

Im sure there are plenty of guides and sequence of operations pages on the BIKI, bohemia's wiki pages.

I just cleaned it up a bit and took care of wrongly placed ';'

good place to start

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Scripting_-_Getting_Started

take it a step further

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Event_Scripts

then if you need more start looking at all the other goodies there, then start looking at your scripts and look up some of those variables and calls to see what they do, just pick apart everything you use and get to know it.

Trust me, even I have a long way to go and am learning every day. :)

Guys i got a kick

10.06.2015 01:22:20: -GF-Bogs (94.211.92.178:2314) 5a499537b24a65216be8c17b1e9535aa - #22 "(_this select 0) execVM "\A3\weapons_f\data\scripts\fire.sqf";"

I also dissable battleye to see if i get the menu, but i don't -___-

Can someone help me?

i like to have this script.

Thnx

How about everyone here talk to VIPER187 since he can so easily steal your mission file with your entire menu.

Since you took it up on yourself to steal my entire menu and use it on your server without permission JAKE/VIPER187.

You can be the one to finish this post and answer all these peoples questions that they have about my work since you feel it was ok to use this full menu.

If you were standing in front of me I would knock you on your ass, your friendly fucking chats to gather as much info as you can so you don't have to do any fucking work YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

This situation of #1 EPOCH PRO Continuing to STEAL others work without full permission to use their entire work is bullshit

This is the third time this man, if you can even call him one has stepped on my server and my community.

so it appears emod latest version does not allow your menu to come up. just to let you know.

edit:

sorry nevermind, seems to be intermitt. no idea why, but sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.

so not sure whats going on.

Im sorry tinboye, I refused to use emod with Epoch during the locked files. I helped plenty of owners out that use it but I didn't feel its time yet, let the devs do their work on the alpha mod and when its time, it will be time.

Have you found any other answers in regards to this?

so can someone help me?

Its your post Dirty so i like you're help :D

Thnx

Hi Chrisa,

Last night I was very upset to see that a community server owner, came and buddy buddied me and then turned around and exploited my files and the DP community. Its not the first time, but I put myself out there for this person and I know several others have too and he has fucked each and every one of them around. After last night I received PM's and messages from around the Arma community about him, his server, his old names and his constant abuse of others within this community.

In regards to your kick, you will have to add BE filters for each and every one of those crafting scripts.

I am not releasing anything BE related at this time.

I am continuing this project, but with limited time invested now that the community has taken advantage of it.

I will end up releasing the entire menu even after optimized.

I am looking into a few upgrades for it right now utilizing some of my communities suggestions on advancing team/group play.

Have a great day to all the rest of the good people left here in the Epoch Community

Im sorry tinboye, I refused to use emod with Epoch during the locked files. I helped plenty of owners out that use it but I didn't feel its time yet, let the devs do their work on the alpha mod and when its time, it will be time.

Have you found any other answers in regards to this?

Hi Chrisa,

Last night I was very upset to see that a community server owner, came and buddy buddied me and then turned around and exploited my files and the DP community. Its not the first time, but I put myself out there for this person and I know several others have too and he has fucked each and every one of them around. After last night I received PM's and messages from around the Arma community about him, his server, his old names and his constant abuse of others within this community.

In regards to your kick, you will have to add BE filters for each and every one of those crafting scripts.

I am not releasing anything BE related at this time.

I am continuing this project, but with limited time invested now that the community has taken advantage of it.

I will end up releasing the entire menu even after optimized.

I am looking into a few upgrades for it right now utilizing some of my communities suggestions on advancing team/group play.

Have a great day to all the rest of the good people left here in the Epoch Community

i thought emod was required in order to add new items into epoch. like if I change my mission file and added mas weapons and vehicles, etc and wanted to add them to the traders.   but thanks for the reply.

The Surrender doesnt seem to have surrender action ... when i tried removing the // from surrender.sqf action  it keep surrender forever and cannot change posture any help pls

and it overlaps with Darth_Rogue status bar ... whenver the status bar is active Donkey menu key cannot be pressed

As the post shows this is being updated and tested and will be updated here as things are perfected.

currently surrender is somewhat working on DP and will be fully working soon.

I am currently using Darth Rouges status bar on Donkey Punch since before I created the menu and it has been working fine since.

Have you check any client side rpts for errors that maybe the setup for this are generating?

The next update will have a lot more included and will have a better set of install instructions

Yeh man thinks for releasing the files even though you are leaving out all the important stuff like i came to you and even asked you but you will just call me a liar or a piece of shit or what ever you want to call me. It really doesnt bother me at all but thanks for sending bis my way actually got the server monetization done alot quicker man thanks. As for if i was standing in front of you and you would knock me on my ass wow really shows to your players how much of a childish prick you actually are and all these other server owners that you say have my name and other names i have used well i call you out on that one as you say to me your a liar, and just a childish person. I have never said a single bad word about you EXCEPT IN THIS POST or the fact that you use other peoples scripts in your pbo also but since i did it im the bad person right >>>> See there is nothing wrong with using scripts from other people you do it but then call me out like im some kind of ass.  And yes i use them too no lie there but for you to say the things you have i have lost alot of respect for you, all those chats we had were true chats i did not need your help for scripting nor on how to do things as the reason for this post , I have no hard feelings against your players just you as a person since you went on a very childish rant about me. But in the end any one that joins your server downloads your mission pbo so once its in there local app data mp cache its theres since well its there pc but in the end its just a game to me to play for fun and have fun doing which i do but to you it seems to be a competition of some sort TO YOU. But i already no you are gonna go on a rant and start talking crap saying stuff like you did about abusing players in your post earlier which that is very funny because well we dont do that and 99% of the ones that complain were banned for either hacking or just being disrespectful to other players or the other admins so mustang you started this by making public bs rants but in the end ITS JUST A GAME. BUT ALSO MAKE SURE YOU GET MY NAME RIGHT NEXT TIME ITS NOT VIPER187 ITS >>.> VIPER179 JUST A FYI

This is only the base menu Viper, which these github files were the only thing that I have allowed to be used.

You however took everything out of my mission file. Lets see here my friend.

LIST:

Songs from halo drop(which you beat around the bush until I pulled your mission file and confronted you)

dpp folder = donkey punch paintshop.....released by halv but you couldn't do any of your own fucking work

ALL 3MB of my textures for the paintshop.

donkey donator menu and all 15 of the custom sqf's for crafting and spawning.

survivor hunt(modified by me but never released in these forums yet).

This is just off the top of my head.

So all in all, over I would say 100 files straight up copied and pasted.

Oh yeah the Deathvoice sound onplayerkilled.sqf, hell you just threw the file directly in your shit. ITS A MATCH....

IM DONE WITH YOU AND SO IS THIS COMMUNITY.

You might have a lot of players but that don't mean shit, its the solid community members that make up the bunch bud.

Good Luck out there.

-sTanG

So the menu works but you wanted more then what was available? Still a douche bag move to steal even more owners mission files, what are you learning when you take these files? So just wondering if you would admit that you stole my mission file and even jumped on my TS asking for the deploy?

Nope that was the only thing and as you can see in your post  you said >>>>>>jumped on my TS asking for the deploy? so there it is again i came to another server owner and ask permission but i got it working anyways but got rid of it because it made it to easy for the players to just deploy and drive took the epoch feel out of the game but your right i jumped on your ts to ask you and stole is a harsh word because as the other post 1 man you download a pbo when you join any server so that would mean every player is stealing from all of us then. But we can bitch about this for ever and ever, but its not gonna get anywhere so lets just play the mod and have fun.

Ok mustang well im not saying that i didnt hell i saw the music files and the death voice yes but the paint shop was halvs and i liked the music choices you made and your menu is very nice like i said i have no bad words for you , Im sorry you feel that way about me because yes alot of that stuff was copy paste and yes i do no how to do my own stuff also but no hard feelings FROM THE EPOCH PRO TEAM , but the survivor hunt is already released from nimble you only modified a few things and to say i cant do any of my own fucking work is a joke but its ok gonna have all my stuff serverside soon and just a few client files to download. copy paste is done by all and there will be a big surprise coming to you soon mustang

anyways im sorry you feel the way you do about me.

Well let's get it straight you asked for it not permission, permission is requesting it before you take it. But from what I heard you went around to a few servers acquiring mission files without permission and of course these were popular servers at the time but hey glad you can figure it out yourself now because I don't know many on here that will help you now. FYI I now have a tuned basic cfg that dirty is testing and results are fantastic! Can't download that now can you!