Altis buildings indestructible with patch 0.3 ?

ShunOn

As the title can someone confirm that Altis buildings are indestructible now after patch? Before it took 1 car to drop on them and building blew up, now i dropped 10 cars nothing happens.. Tried even in the editor before it took 1 satchel and now i tried 15 satchels nothing happened.

Well Richie if they all dead and we want in to their base? Since there is no explosives in the server we have to use something.

However i didnt start this topic to know your opinion i just want fact, whats needed to destroy Altis Buildings after 0.3 patch.

ever thought about dropping a group of guys into the base in a car via helicopter? i done it around 3-4 times works a treat. best part is you can get in and out leaving the base intact

Does the roof of hte base magically open when you drop down with a car into a base?

ever thought about dropping a group of guys into the base in a car via helicopter? i done it around 3-4 times works a treat. best part is you can get in and out leaving the base intact

Well most bases/buildings has roofs :D

Isn't that glitching ? which most server admins will ban for.

Actually sling loading someone into a base is allowed on the server I play on and it's not considered "glitching" (it's considered fast roping)....it's a legitimate tactic, however sling loading vehicles into a base is strictly forbidden as mentioned above the explosions from vehicles are wayyyy over done in Arma 3.

Before the rule was set, ours and many others bases got demolished by players logging in in the wee hours sling loading a couple vehicles into the base, simply was not fun at all.

how can you "sling load" people? I thought you can only pick up vehicles with rope/hook.

Actually you can do it without the script Robio mentioned:

You can sling load a vehicle with someone in it, for example on a quadbike....lower quadbike into open area or roof of base, player gets off, viola

But fast roping people isn't enabled on all servers, correct? Otherwise I think I would have known such feature.

About sling loading vehicles with people inside, yeah, I know it however, some servers have disabled this feature, where the hook instantly disappears if someone is in a vehicle.

• 3 weeks later...