How can I change the default server group, time/weather and possibly day/night cylce?

XOIIO

Question

Alright, hey everyone I have a few quick questions for you all, since I just got my epoch server running and have been playing it a while.

Most urgent on the list, because it's bugging me, is changing the game type so that instead of everyone being on BLUFOR they are on independent. It should be individual since it's a PVP/survival game right? However if I do that will text and voice chat still work? If not at least how get I get rid of the group leader?

Next, I am wondering what lines I change to adjust the time/weather.

Next, I need help with the day/night cycle. My server does not change, and I would like to possibly have a custom interval, maybe two hours of daytime followed by one hour of night or something like that, maybe defining evening and dawn times as well? That would be awesome.

I look forward to your help.

1 answer to this question

About people being in Blufor only.. i think thats just the way dayz works and i don't know if you can even change that without going deep inside the dayz files.

To change the weather: Download the dayz_code.pbo inside your @dayz_epoch file on your server.

In the External folder there is a file named "DynamicWeatherEffects". 

I haven't done much more than to disable fog/rain  simply by setting the max. fog to 0. Same for the rain.