Petition for rolling changelog updates

happysan

+1

But tbh I think the dev's know we all want this - its just not on their priority list or don't want to add expectations/give false hope for things.

For example:

Patch X.X.X - "We're working on making dogs interactive, they can be trained to stay, bark on command and attack amongst other exciting functions."

Reality: They hit a roadblock that prevents them from making this possible or an ARMA 3 patch gets released that breaks their hard work delaying the idea for another few patches

Epoch Community: UPROAR! BUT YOU SAID IT WAS COMING IN THIS PATCH. FUCK EPOCH. I DON'T WANNA WASTE MY TIME ON A GAME THAT CANT DELIVER. WHATS THE POINT OF A CHANGELOG THAT ISNT ACCURATE. WHEN WILL WE GET THIS?! IS IT DONE YET? CAN WE SEE EXAMPLES OF IT WORKING?! WILL THE DOGS NEED TO BE FED FIRST?! CAN THEY CARRY BACKPACKS?CANWENAMETHEDOG?AREYOUINTRODUCINGMOREDOGTYPES?!WILLDOGSBEPERSISTENTONRESTART?CANMYGROUPCOMMANDMYDOG? 

What a headache.

Unfortunately there are some kids who play this game who have no patience or understanding of what it is to develop a game mod. They have shit for brains and they fuck it up for everyone.

The devs usually release the rolling change log a week or two before they are ready to release, so you probably won't see one for at least a couple more weeks. Ther's also a topic posted a day or two ago that sumerizes the info that has been seen in streams and other sources that reveal some upcoming features.

Fuck off really a petition for a rolling change log because some of you are so impatient your never happy. They could do this but then you prob be botching about what they have added, changed and fixed. One of the most pathetic post I've ever seen -1

I think you just got the first place in the "most pathetic post" competition...people are just curious of what's going on behind the scenes. It's been a while since the devs posted about the upcoming stuff. I was glad to see the "unofficial" road to 0.3. post. Lots of good things coming in the future :)

I think you just got the first place in the "most pathetic post" competition...people are just curious of what's going on behind the scenes. It's been a while since the devs posted about the upcoming stuff. I was glad to see the "unofficial" road to 0.3. post. Lots of good things coming in the future :)

LOL not really a petition is not the way to go let them do there thing and stop pushing the devs all the time. so many of you want want want how about you get of your high chair and help those that are doing the hard work stop demanding.

Rolling changelog for this thread:

[Fixed]Thread appears to be meandering like a happy Deer.

We put out change logs when we are close to the RC build. Until then it can have multiple changes and in some cases be completely redone. So for us there is not point to put it out until we know it's not going to change anymore.

I know you guys want to know and you should always look on our twitter/facebook for posts about people streaming the next patch. I mean right now my wife is playing it and I'm in her chat answering questions :D twitch.tv/melly7070