Web Server browser.

Axle

AWOL has put a lot of work into this and it's finally ready for testing and we would love your feedback.

Once you have the proper mods installed you will simply be able to use the page to filter and join the server you play on or discover new servers.

http://epochmod.com/ServerList.html

This looks good and I like that it shows the mods that are running and keys that are used on the server. I suggest adding a ping value to the list so you don't join a server half way around the world with a 500ms ping. Also, there should be a way to save or pin your favorite servers.

Edited by Snakeyes

Great first version!  Need to be able to filter by ping and hostname though.  Most people aren't going to page through 20 pages of servers to find a specific one.

Edit:  I see you can filter by hostname.  I had my contrast on my monitor set up too high and didn't see the text field.  

Not sure, however recently posts have been removed from the forums as they contained the word 'Maca' (talking about the A3Editor thread).

Definitely not just Epoch or AiA servers as OverPoch servers using @MAS are still showing, seems to be just limited to any server running @Emod. Or just EvOG and CCG, that's all I've tested so far...

Also, it appears as the main server list player count is a cached value and not a live feed, I get that the web interface creates problems but the fact that the player count is not live, even on the information page, is a downside. Actual exe programs (like A3L, SurvivalLauncher etc) have live player counts and update more frequently.

Also, it appears as the main server list player count is a cached value and not a live feed, I get that the web interface creates problems but the fact that the player count is not live, even on the information page, is a downside. Actual exe programs (like A3L, SurvivalLauncher etc) have live player counts and update more frequently.

It does update, 10 minutes ago mine showed 52 players, now it shows 45 players :)

The servers that are listed are compatible with @Epoch and/or @allinarmaterrainpack and some other maps soon to be supported. We list servers with mods we support since they would all require extra support for launching/downloading. We have download options on our site for all supported maps/mods at this time http://epochmod.com/download.php

The servers that are listed are compatible with @Epoch and/or @allinarmaterrainpack and some other maps soon to be supported. We list servers with mods we support since they would all require extra support for launching/downloading. We have download options on our site for all supported maps/mods at this time http://epochmod.com/download.php

Can you please provide a list of "blacklisted" mods so i know what i can and can not run.

Emod is compatible with @Epoch, it's just an additional mod? Seems like exclusion based on saltiness

@Emod is not supported as it would require an additional download. You do not need emod, you can do anything you want with either server side mods or via the mission file and anything you cannot do you should be giving us feedback about.

@Mas still shows up however that is not supported by Epoch or is it now?

Can you please provide a list of "blacklisted" mods so i know what i can and can not run.

Basically any additional client side mod that is required in addition to epoch to join a server will cause problems for players joining that server unless we have made arrangements for download and launching of the additional mods.

Please keep in mind this is in place of our official server list and is only intended to help players find and play in epoch servers. It is not meant to replace a standalone launcher/downloader.

Mine wasn't there when I checked initially, but it showed up 10 minutes later.

We will be adding a option to add your server as well.

Still not seeing my server.. why do I have to wait to add it, I don't have any of these incompatible mods?