Fix on Safes content being Deleted. For no reason

Concealex

I have been playing dayz epoch for a while and as a player i knew a fix to safes Items inside being deleted. i have only had one safe ever delete on me with content inside. And i found out the reason. and beileive its a epoch Bug that needs to be looked into.  A safe can only hold 25 gun slots , 200 item slots and 10 backpack slots. Now the trick is if u max out one of those slots eventually u have a possibility of your safe content being deleted. i don't know why it deletes but it does. so the fix is to leave at Least 1 slot open with each content.  so that means leave at least 1 gun slot open at least 1 item slot open and a weapon slot open so your safe should look like this if u have a full safe (1-25 , 1-200 , 1-10). and doing so i havent had a safe wipe on me yet. Now being a Head admin of three servers i have players coming to me with this problem and they all have said they had at least one of the there slots maxed out. So if anyone can look into this and figure why it wipes your safe while it is maxed out. that would be great. just trying to give some helpful advice and hope this issue is fixed in the future .

Hi Concealex,

Did someone add any mods to your server(s) recently? I remember adding a mission system that just decided to delete all the gear on my test server, very strange so i deleted the mission system.

I've never had any issue's with safes deleting stuff if its full, thats totally new to me.

Kind Regards,

Dutchy

OmegaGamers

I added the fair mission system and the plot management together without testing if either one would work :P <-- my mistake

I deleted plot management first since i then later found out that the latest version of Plot for Life does not work with plot management. I hope Zupa will update his mod and tutorial asap :)

So after deleting plot management it was still deleting items from safes/ vehicles/ sheds, so i decided to remove the mission system. And even after i deleted both mods it was still deleting items, so i had to redo alot of my work since i forgot to make a backup, i have learned from my mistakes :)

Kind Regards,

Dutchy

OmegaGamers

This has been a problem for a long time. They tried fixing the bug by lowering the number of weapons that can be stored in a safe but that didn't fix it. It's unlikely to be fixed by the devs because it's unlikely that they will ever update Dayz Epoch due to their work on A3 Epoch.

The lesson here is "Don't be a hoarder."