Chernarus Map -mod=@epoch;@allinarmaterrainpack How to inform players connecting

StallionFire

Is there a way that we can have a message on the server that will tell players when they are trying to connect that they need the @epoch and @allinarmaterrainpack for chernarus map? 

So, if a player tries to join the server and he or she does not have the correct mod folders, the server will state something like " @epoch and @allinarmaterrainpack required for connection to this server"  Then also state something like "go to this http://www.url.com to download the required files."

If so, what file can we edit to add this so players will see this on trying to connect to the server?

We get about 20 plus players trying to connect everyday that disconnect due to this problem.

Also, is there a smaller terrain pack that we can use as a client and still connect to the server for Chernarus.  A 7 plus GB file is sometimes a deterrent for players with slow internet connections.

Maybe make a post and make it a sticky with the required files and locations players can download for Chernarus.  I believe this map is very popular and will probably have the most servers running it.  I could be wrong but at the moment it seems to be the player choice.

Running the Chernarus Map and epoch 0.2.5.2 with AIA Terrain Pack.

Thank you for your time which I know is limited.  Your efforts are greatly appreciated.