A3 Epoch Server, What can be changed?

vbawol

Question

Going to try to give a quick run down of everything that can be changed in 0.2.5

@EpochHive/epochconfig.hpp

StorageSlotsLimit = 1500; // Max storage slots allowed. Warning! Higher the number lower performance.
BuildingSlotsLimit = 1500; // Max building slots allowed. Warning! Higher the number lower performance.

// Time based 
StaticDateTime[] = {}; // {0,0,0,8,0} would forces the server to start at 8am each time it is started while allowing the year, month and day to stay real time. Any values left at 0 will result in no change.
timeDifference = 0; // Server uses real time this will allow you to offset just the hour.
timeMultiplier = 4; // Sets a time multiplier for in-game time. The command range is now capped at 0.1 - 120 to avoid performance problems.

// Events
WeatherChangeTime = 1200; // This controls how fast the weather changes as well as how fast shipping containers and earthquakes happen.
showEarthQuakes = true; // used to show locations of earthquakes
showShippingContainers = true; // used to show locations of shipping containers

// Player Related
cloneCost = 100; // debt incurred on player death
doppelgangerTime = 60; // Controls how long a players body is left behind after disconnect. 0 = disables this.

// vehicles - Max vehicle slots is calculated from per vehicle limits below. Warning! Higher the number lower the performance.
vehicleLockTime = 1800; // Controls how many seconds it takes to allow another person/group to unlock vehicle.
allowedVehiclesList[] = {
	{"C_Offroad_01_EPOCH",8},
	{"C_Quadbike_01_EPOCH",8},
	{"C_Hatchback_01_EPOCH",10},
	{"C_Hatchback_02_EPOCH",10},
	{"C_SUV_01_EPOCH",10},
	{"C_Rubberboat_EPOCH",5},
	{"C_Rubberboat_02_EPOCH",5},
	{"C_Rubberboat_03_EPOCH",5},
	{"C_Rubberboat_04_EPOCH",5},
	{"C_Van_01_box_EPOCH",8},
	{"C_Van_01_transport_EPOCH",9},
	{"C_Boat_Civil_01_EPOCH",5},
	{"C_Boat_Civil_01_police_EPOCH",5},
	{"C_Boat_Civil_01_rescue_EPOCH",5},
	{"B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH",2},
	{"B_SDV_01_EPOCH",2},
	{"B_MRAP_01_EPOCH",3},
	{"B_Truck_01_transport_EPOCH",1},
	{"B_Truck_01_covered_EPOCH",2},
	{"B_Truck_01_mover_EPOCH",1},
	{"B_Truck_01_box_EPOCH",1},
	{"O_Truck_02_covered_EPOCH",2},
	{"O_Truck_02_transport_EPOCH",1},
	{"O_Truck_03_covered_EPOCH",1},
	{"O_Truck_02_box_EPOCH",1},
	{"I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_EPOCH",1},
	{"O_Heli_Light_02_unarmed_EPOCH",1},
	{"I_Heli_Transport_02_EPOCH",1},
	{"O_Heli_Transport_04_EPOCH",1},
	{"O_Heli_Transport_04_bench_EPOCH", 1},
	{"O_Heli_Transport_04_box_EPOCH", 1},
	{"O_Heli_Transport_04_covered_EPOCH", 1},
	{"B_Heli_Transport_03_unarmed_EPOCH", 1},
	{"jetski_epoch",7},
	{"K01",2},
	{"K02",2},
	{"K03",2},
	{"K04",2},
	{"ebike_epoch", 7},
	{"mosquito_epoch", 7}	
};

// Traders
taxRate = 0.1; // controls extra cost overhead for purchases.
SHOW_TRADERS = true; // used to show locations of traders
NPCSlotsLimit = 50; // Max number of traders static or dynamic. Warning! Higher the number lower performance.
forceStaticTraders = true; // disables traders moving from work to home

// Hive Related
expiresBuilding = "604800";  // expiration date in seconds for buildings
expiresPlayer = "2592000";  // expiration date in seconds for players
expiresVehicle = "604800";  // expiration date in seconds for vehicles
hiveAsync = true; // true = asynchronous hive calls (non blocking), false = synchronous hive calls (blocking)

// Debug Related
DEBUG_VEH = false; // DEBUG ONLY used to debug spawing of vehicles

@EpochHive/epochAH.hpp

// Anti Hack
antihack_Enabled = true; // built-in Anti-Hack
antihack_addOnCheck = true; //addon check
antihack_InvOpenCheck[] = {}; // blank array disables, enable with {6} distance in meters disallows gear access if another player is within this range also disables gear access in vehicles.
antihack_banReason = "EpochMod.com Autoban";
antihack_checkFiles[] = { //script check, leave it blank to disable it
	{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_clientInit.sqf", "EPOCH_clientInit"},
	{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\EPOCH_onEachFrame.sqf", "EPOCH_onEachFrame"},
	{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_masterLoop.sqf", "EPOCH_masterLoop"},
	{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_client_rejectPlayer.sqf", "EPOCH_client_rejectPlayer"},
	{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_clientRespawn.sqf", "EPOCH_clientRespawn"},
	{"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\interface_event_handlers\EPOCH_KeyDown.sqf", "EPOCH_KeyDown"}
};
adminMenu_Owner[] = {}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...}; ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.
/*
Available Settings:
"PLAYER-TELEPORT" => Teleport Admin To Player and Player To Admin
"MAP-TELEPORT" => Click on Map to Teleport
"TARGET-HEAL" => Heal Target
"TARGET-AMMO" => Give Target Ammo
"TARGET-KILL" => Kill Target
"VEHICLEFLIP" => Flip Vehicle
"BANPANNEL" => Access to Banpannel
"SPAWN-MENU" => Access to Spawn Menu
*/
adminMenu_High[] = {}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...};
adminMenu_HighSetting[] = {"PLAYER-TELEPORT","MAP-TELEPORT","TARGET-HEAL","TARGET-AMMO","TARGET-KILL","VEHICLEFLIP","BANPANNEL"};
adminMenu_Low[] = {}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...};
adminMenu_LowSetting[] = {"PLAYER-TELEPORT","MAP-TELEPORT","TARGET-HEAL"};
adminMenu_BanReasons[] = {"Traderzone","Hacking","Glitch","Combat Log"};

=== WARNING! REQUIRES EDITING A PBO ===
And anything in the @EpochHive/Addons/a3_epoch_server_settings.pbo may also be changed but keep in mind we will be pushing updates to this config from time to time. The mission pbo's may also be changed but will also be updated from time to time.

worldSize: controls how much of the map is used, this should not need changed unless running on another map than altis or stratis.
containerPos: The location of shipwrecks that spawn small green containers full of precious metals and gems.
telePos: not used atm.
oneWayTelePos: This is the enter and exit locations of the teleport pads on debug island.
propsPos: This is the trader city objects
staticNpcPos: locations of static traders found at trader cities.

I am having trouble accessing admin in game, I have added my steamid and username in and can get onto the admin panel in game but as soon as i click on something it comes up "you were kicked off game Public Variable restriction #0# 

Was told to delete publicvariable.txt in the battleye folder in control panel but that still hasn't worked. :(

how can i set only daytime please ? Also can you please be more specific about the steam ID i mean about the format of it?? for example should i use complete this string  "STEAM_0:0:xxxxxxxx" or just xxxxxxxx ? Thx

set the server start time to 7am (0,0,0,6,0) and change the time multiplier to 1

Hey

if I add an SteamID and Adminname to the adminMenu_Owner[] = {}; then after I start the server and join it is stuck on server initializing .... please wait and after a couple of mins I get the error battleEye: PublicVariable Restriction #0.

Does some one know how to fix this ?

Thanks

Post your epochAH.hpp file, you most likely made a mistake adding your PID to the array.

Either that or Bec isn't running properly with the watchdog plugin, it's also required.

Thanks for the advice my bec wasn't running correctly and I forgot something in my playerID. It is fixed now.

Also is there a way to give your self as an admin crypto ?

dark -> light -> dark..

Hi Gents,
Seeing some of the server start times in this thread , usually 0800 and then either only day or eventually leading into dusk and then night...
Would setting the server start time at say 05:00 start the 'epoch day'  with dark leading to dawn, then day, and then dusk leading to dark  (with some fiddling with the multiplier)?

or can we only go from light to night ?

dark -> light -> dark..

Hi Gents,

Seeing some of the server start times in this thread , usually 0800 and then either only day or eventually leading into dusk and then night...

Would setting the server start time at say 05:00 start the 'epoch day'  with dark leading to dawn, then day, and then dusk leading to dark  (with some fiddling with the multiplier)?

or can we only go from light to night ?

Just need to experiment with start times and the multiplier. I tried a day/night/day cycle briefly - start at 2PM and 4x multiplier: day -> sunset -> night -> sunrise -> day