Crashing to desktop when joining game

Taldarin

Hello team,

I acquired my whitelist key today, so needless to say I am very excited to be able to test and provide feedback as soon as I can get in to test it out.

My issue: : Joining the EPOCH AU server (hosted by something.uk?)crashes me to desktop. I load in and am able to choose a player spot and load, but after that - crash NO error message, no nothing just closes nice clean as soon as I click play.

Am I supposed to be joining a particular server via IP? or any of the arma 3 up to date epoch servers fine?

Sorry if it's something obvious.

I have:
1 - re-installed A3/Checked cache afterwards

2 - Launched A3 to main menu
3 - Re installed launcher/updated framework
4 - Re-installed the mod

I have never had a similar issue so I’m thrown by this one - hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance

UPDATE: I am now crashing to desktop even just when browsing games... is there a 100% cache flush I can do?  thanks in advance.

How do I find my RPT file?

I recently installed/have been testing breaking point with no issues, and A3 works fine in general.

I looked at my event viewer, and it looks like it might be system related.... going to try re-installing steam now.

"The Steam Client Service service failed to start due to the following error:
The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion."