Sign in to follow this  
ddmankiller

Items dissapearing

Question

Recently, players have not been able to maintain their bases. Their plot poles would just say 0 building parts in range, even though we have sql events running that set damage over time. This used to work fine and has only happened recently. I have deleted the events that set decay and remove old objects but yet their items are still dissapearing. Anyone care to help me with this? It's got be puzzled.

1 answer to this question

The SQL events might be running but are you sure they're actually getting decayed? Sounds like they aren't getting damaged after all. If they're not getting damage over time they can't be maintained. You can try it out by damaging a wall yourself in-game with chainsaw or something. As for items still disappearing, you can try setting CleanupPlacedAfterDays line to -1 in your Hiveext.ini.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Apex - Slick
      Hi,

So i was enjoying Epoch the other day when a server restart happened, so without a worry i disconnected, 15 mins later i reconnected after the restart and my armor, vest and all of my inventory items were gone. Main firearm, sidearm, helmet and other equipment like the map, gps and binoculars were still there. The gear wasn't worth much and i i'm not trying to whine about getting it back (i really don't mind getting it back) i just thought i'd report this bug. Also, i found others with the same problem, anyone on the forum with some experience on the matter and maybe tips on how to prevent something like it happening again?

Thanks in advance,
      Apex - Slick
    • By idgame1412
      My icons don't have color
      i want to change this first img to second img

..sorry i'm easy eng.

• By shote
      Hello, 
      first of all sorry about my english.
      Im new at server scripting, but i would like get some help about what is happening at my server.

I log in to my server, i put 5.000 coins at my safe in my own base, took one random vehicle, go to random spot and i parking it at forest (resart will come in 1 hour). When i log out, and log in back after restart, then my vehicle is at my base back, My money its gone from safe. I lose items inside vehicles, safes etc. Every restart.
      Well what i can do to fix it? I read posts at forum can be cache player or something. But i dont know its like data base its not sync with server, or i dont know. I dont have enought knows for explain better. 

So, i will apreciate all help and all comments. And if i have to post a log of some files just say me and i will do fast than i can. 

Thanks for beeing here epochmod.com
    • By ROG
      Trader Prices differ between SQL files and Server Files
      Today, 10:46 AM   Hi Guys

Heed some help, im trying to change the trader prices on my server and i've hit a problem. Here is a small example on whats going on;

Aircraft trader NE airfield...Trader is Worker2 his Helicopter item TID is 519. "Merlin" price on the trader is 6 briefs and sell for 3 briefs but in phpmyadmin its 2 briefs buy and 1 brief sell??? No matter what I do it never changes any prices on the server and the two just don't merry up together?
      This also causes me a problem trying to add more traders and even new items. I have added PRACS and want to make a trader for it, so I created a TID, a Server trader and put the first jet in the Trader items. The trader on the server is showing the trader and his menu but no item? Does anyone know what's going wrong here.

Regards ROG   Server is overpoch Chernarus 11
    • By dishner2013
      So everyone on the forum has been an awesome help so far and I've found countless amounts of information. I have setup infistar and everything works flawlessly. Spawning of boxes, admin tools, etc etc works awesome! However, sometimes when we place a donation box / epoch box / admin box down it will just randomly dissapear after some time (with no discernible pattern either). I was look at my AH.sqf file and the way I'm creating the boxes and thought that maybe I could stop the code from finishing some way until we know the server has restarted (at which point I want the box to dissapear regardless) allowing the box to stay there until server restart.

Pasting a chunk of code to show my concept, just was wondering if this was the correct way to do this or if there was a better way. 

fortbox = { PVAH_AdminReq = [20131,player]; publicVariableServer "PVAH_AdminReq";   hint format["Fortification Box"]; cutText [format["Fortification Box"], "PLAIN DOWN"];   _sl = format["%1 - Fortification Box @%2",name player,mapGridPosition getPosATL player]; PVAH_WriteLogReq = [player,toArray _sl]; publicVariableServer 'PVAH_WriteLogReq'; };     if (_option == 20131) then { _dir = getdir _playerObj; _pos = getPosATL _playerObj; _pos = [(_pos select 0)+2*sin(_dir),(_pos select 1)+2*cos(_dir),(_pos select 2)]; [_dir,_pos] spawn { _dir = _this select 0; _pos = _this select 1; _b0x = 'USVehicleBox' createVehicle _pos; _b0x setPosATL _pos; clearWeaponCargoGlobal _b0x; clearmagazinecargoGlobal _b0x;   _b0x addWeaponCargoGlobal ["ItemHatchet_DZE", 5]; _b0x addWeaponCargoGlobal ["ItemEtool", 5]; _b0x addWeaponCargoGlobal ["ItemToolbox", 5]; _b0x addWeaponCargoGlobal ["ItemCrowbar", 5]; _b0x addWeaponCargoGlobal ["ItemMatchbox", 5]; _b0x addWeaponCargoGlobal ["ItemSledge", 5]; _b0x addWeaponCargoGlobal ["ItemKeyKit", 5];   _b0x addMagazineCargoGlobal ["metal_panel_kit", 80]; _b0x addMagazineCargoGlobal ["CinderBlocks", 80]; _b0x addMagazineCargoGlobal ["metal_floor_kit", 80]; _b0x addMagazineCargoGlobal ["cinder_wall_kit", 80]; _b0x addMagazineCargoGlobal ["cinder_garage_kit", 80]; _b0x addMagazineCargoGlobal ["cinder_door_kit", 80]; _b0x addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemPole", 80]; _b0x addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemComboLock", 40]; _b0x addMagazineCargoGlobal ["MortarBucket", 40]; _b0x addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemGenerator", 6]; _b0x addMagazineCargoGlobal ["30m_plot_kit", 6]; _b0x addMagazineCargoGlobal ["fuel_pump_kit", 6]; _b0x addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ItemVault", 6]; _b0x addMagazineCargoGlobal ["bulk_ItemSandbag", 6]; _b0x addMagazineCargoGlobal ["bulk_ItemTankTrap", 6]; _b0x addMagazineCargoGlobal ["bulk_ItemWire", 6]; _b0x addMagazineCargoGlobal ["bulk_PartGeneric", 6]; _box addMagazineCargoGlobal ["Land_fort_rampart", 30]; _box addMagazineCargoGlobal ["Land_HBarrier5_DZ", 10]; _box addMagazineCargoGlobal ["Land_HBarrier1_DZ", 10]; _box addMagazineCargoGlobal ["SandNest_DZ", 10]; _box addMagazineCargoGlobal ["DesertCamoNet_DZ", 20]; _box addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ForestCamoNet_DZ", 20]; _box addMagazineCargoGlobal ["DesertLargeCamoNet_DZ", 20]; _box addMagazineCargoGlobal ["ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ", 20]; _box addMagazineCargoGlobal ["DeerStand_DZ", 10]; _box addMagazineCargoGlobal ["MetalGate_DZ", 10]; _box addMagazineCargoGlobal ["Fence_Corrugated", 40]; _box addMagazineCargoGlobal ["Land_MBG_Outdoortable", 4]; _box addMagazineCargoGlobal ["light_pole_kit", 10]; _box addMagazineCargoGlobal ["Land_Fire_barrel", 5]; _box addMagazineCargoGlobal ["RoadBarrier_long", 15];   sleep 14400;   };  

Thank you in advance and I'm sorry if there is a thread already out here for this. I've searched for almost two days for my specific situation and just can't find it. 
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord