A3 Epoch Testers

Dobrowney

I'd like early access simply so I can start programming for it :lol:

As for playing it, I can wait.

Good point :) Give scripters and coders early access, that way there'll be some cool optional features server admins can add.

Variety is the spice of life ... or so they say

I am fairly sure coding scripts for other mods could quickly and easily be ported/converted into epoch when you need to and I think most people are going to be wanting the A3 Epoch the way it is designed, at lease before people start flooding it with custom scripts, but that might be be my view and opinion.

plus I could have a guess that the Epoch team might like at least a couple of days/weeks that what there vision is will be out there for the world before the vanilla servers get lost in among the custom ones.

Well, where to start...

I work for one of the Fortuna 100 companies, I work in IT and I'm supporting the IT infrastructure.

Back in the days i developed a Windows production tool (A program interfaced to SQL Server backend), and also for some web apps (still programming with a MySQL backend).

I'm familiar with software development; however my main job actually is more related to hardware/software maintenance.

I'm kind of nerdy when it comes to test things out; example: I'm running a small Datacenter, yes you read it correctly, datacenter! At home where I do have a couple of DayZ Epoch servers and some other multi-purpose boxes.

I know that many people would like to have test access just for fun, sharing content (breaking NDA if applicable) and doesn't actively dedicate on the test...

On my side, I know by experience, that joining a game test isn't for the fun aspect, but requires you:

- dedication

- patience

- tolerance

- open minded

- teamwork

- teamplay

and last but not least, true passion for gaming.

I'm a passionate gamer, I'm techie, I'm friendly, I'm patient, I'm a teamplayer and open-minded; the ONLY thing I'm missing, is a beard  :D

Michel

^^^ Forget my application, this man deserves a key :P

I agree with this guy haha  :D

Cant wait for the A3 version liked playing epoch from the original version until present day my favourite mod of all well maybe overpoch now as the guns are amazing  :)

im good at finding (buggy) gameplaymechanics to use them for my advantage.

i dont like to cheat but i have a strange fascination to break the game with the mechanics it gives me.

if you need someone like this at some point of developement, send me a message :D

So... who do I have to sell my body to around here to get an Alpha key?

Please don't do that, we will release more whitelist keys as we reach our own internal milestones. As we prove things are working ok we will keep adding more testers. Eventually I hope to have most all of you join us at some point during the alpha.

Please don't do that, we will release more whitelist keys as we reach our own internal milestones. As we prove things are working ok we will keep adding more testers. Eventually I hope to have most all of you join us at some point during the alpha.

Sounds good to me. Thanks for keeping us up to date. 

Thanks! Everything you need, here ready to help. I dont mind if it's about testing in the alpha or helping in translation (in Spanish).

Step by step, you guys are gonna get one of the best mods ever made so far.

Regards,

Anytime!

Ready for it!