Unable to open items on a body

arc7r7

Seems recently I've noticed I'm unable to access an item on a body (eg: uniform , vest or backpack). When you double click one of these items on a body either AI or a players, it shows the tab greyed out and the contents do not display. I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary in my .rpt log.Running current build of Epoch and Infistar, and several AI scripts and a few others. Happens on my server and tested on another owners server with same issue.

I have seen this mentioned a few times already, I will try to reproduce this sometime this week when I get time, till then the more feedback the better. Also if you can post a video of the issue it could help.

On 2/2/2016 at 8:32 AM, sCorporation said:

btw i found another little bug. After i updating 0.3.7.0 u cannot lock inside dead bodys gear. Means when u found a dead body with a military suit for example and he had food or something else inside u cannot take it. U can take it when u dress it put it on the ground and than take it but maybe ur a female u cannot take male stuff and other way round. Maybe u can tell me how can i fixed that?

On 2/4/2016 at 9:39 AM, vbawol said:

I have seen this mentioned a few times already, I will try to reproduce this sometime this week when I get time, till then the more feedback the better. Also if you can post a video of the issue it could help.

Curious If any progress has been made on this or if you were able to reproduce it on your server?

to night, i have same trouble on my server, i'm scripting my ia bot, and on start, i can't access on body when i have kill them, and same on my storage on my building.

and i have remove my setfriend when i write in my script (because is present in epoch code) , and now no problem,  ... and set my ia on resistance side. 

perhaps on idea for debug for another ia script ? or not ... 

sorry for my bad english ... 

So after some testing to find the cause of this issue I've found it is not a problem in Epoch. The bug is  infiSTAR vs 0230. I rolled back the version to 0227 and its working fine with no inventory bug. I'm able to open uniforms , vests and backpacks once again and see the contents on the body.