Closed Alpha Test Suggestions -

Instill

I think it would be cool to have a section where everyone can sign up for the closed alpha,

so when you would like to give out some random keys, you can just do a give away on there.

You could also host a server that is public and name is some top secret name that is only broadcasted on this forum and

cap it off at however many players you want while having private spots as well.

You have a ton of more than willing gamers and testers that would love to help in your endeavors, by giving feedback and finding bugs.

I hope that everyone chosen thus far is using the appropriate forums to give feedback on bugs, etc.

When will the next wave of testers be chosen?

This would test. But, would only help very little ammont. Most people who not even report the bug, but complain when they lose something. Having it as closed Alpha makes it better cause people who are given access will report the bugs, and not B*tch about it. Also it more easy to control.

I agree, having 10 or 20 active testers who are actively looking for bugs and not just interested in playing is more beneficial then 200 players who just rage to their friends when they have a bug that "Ruins" their gaming experience, or who finds and exploit and decides to utilize it to benefit themselves rather then report it.

Even though I would love to get my hands on the game to help test I am happy that The Epoch team has made the right decision to focus on getting manageability and quality in there testing team. (Just fingers crossed open alpha or beta happens soon)